Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Chaos Space Marines - Range Refresh

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1782 replies to this topic

Guiltysparc

Guiltysparc

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,715 posts
I'm hyped, the new CSM kit is glorious. Lots of really cool bits and with some 3rd party chainaxes, will make amazing berzerkers.

gallery_92768_11583_3171.png                         gallery_92768_11583_2220.jpg

My Legio XII Project Log                                                                             

My Ultramarines Primaris Plog

RapatoR

RapatoR

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 687 posts
  • Faction: Alpha Legion
I gave it some additional thought and I would much rather have sprues with one chainaxe / chaincannon them datasheet that limits whole unit to one chainaxe / chaincannon. There is a way around first eventuality, but not around the second one.
  • Magpie Knight likes this
"Hydra might have many heads, but it has always one tail..."

Hydra's tail, Alpha legion penal warband.

betrayer41

betrayer41

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,954 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves

I'm hyped, the new CSM kit is glorious. Lots of really cool bits and with some 3rd party chainaxes, will make amazing berzerkers.

Im sooooo tempted but i think that this point ill hold out for real zerkers and just work on BL hounds for now....still definitely using alot of chainaxes tho.

• Trevak Dal likes this

Wispy

Wispy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,860 posts

40k Grudge Match Idea: Lord Discordant vs Lord Disco Dante

(wherein that Primarization of Dante has unexpected results)

SkimaskMohawk

SkimaskMohawk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,569 posts
  • Faction: Raven Guard and VIII Legion

I gave it some additional thought and I would much rather have sprues with one chainaxe / chaincannon them datasheet that limits whole unit to one chainaxe / chaincannon. There is a way around first eventuality, but not around the second one.

Theyve been doing that in aos; limiting options to what you can build out of the kit. I think stormfiends and one of the kharadron overlords units

helterskelter

helterskelter

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,485 posts
  • Faction: Night Lords Legion
Lord Discordant is coming at £40
gallery_48988_10980_7442.png

My referal code for eternal crusade:EC-MHXKY9RLYIIEH

BolterZorro

BolterZorro

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 593 posts

only 40£? source? I though that it'd be way more expensive. 

Chaplain Dosjetka

Chaplain Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 12,535 posts
  • Faction: Vior'la T'au

=][= Since we've most likely seen the full extent of the Chaos Space Marine range refresh and now we're only waiting for the trickle-release of the various announced but yet unreleased kits. With that in mind, the various discussions that are being had here can take place in the Chaos Space Marines subforum, providing that they are constructive in nature. However, if any new information comes to light regarding the release of products from the Chaos Space Marine range, please use the report function in this thread to request re-opening the thread. Until then... =][=

gallery_26_548_17394.gif

tn_gallery_45765_15430_660.pnggallery_26154_15777_7710.pngtn_gallery_45765_11834_1547.png

You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.

Accept all challenges, no matter the odds.

Suffer not the Heretic to live.

Abhor the Typo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users