Blood Angels and Vigilus 2

Panzer

Calling it now...

Dante steps in to fight Abaddon, getting critically wounded and requiring the primaris upgrade to save him, while his efforts weaken Abaddon enough for G-man to defeat Abby......

HIstory repeating itself! :P Too cheesy? 

Well the article is already wrong about the two more books and about the Guilliman vs Abaddon duel. It also confused the Red Thirst with the Black Rage (seriously, why do people do that? It's really not that hard to remember which is which!) and it directly contradicts what we know from GW that they want to have the two forces in a box to look different which makes Blood Angels vs Khorne very unlikely.

I'll categorize that article in my mind as baseless speculation by someone who isn't that skilled at reading GW instead of an actual rumour. ^^

(yes you can quote me on that if it does happen after all lol)

I'll categorize that article in my mind as baseless speculation by someone who isn't that skilled at reading GW instead of an actual rumour. ^^

(yes you can quote me on that if it does happen after all lol)

Aka Spikeybits in a nutshell :P

Yeah, that's some absurdly bad BA speculation. They don't even get the current fluff right...we know where the BA are in general terms. They're on the Nihlus side fighting a war on every front trying to hold things together for all the abandoned imperium world's (which I like better than being at Vigilus to be a chaos punching bag). Vigilus is two books, I'm pretty sure GW has already said this. BA are likely to make an appearance to some degree, but probably not as a main plot device.

It's more likely that BA will feature in a campaign after Vigilus. I'll be happy to be proven wrong, but the speculation just seems pretty far fetched.

Archived