Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Vigilus Falls, What next?

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

dice4thedicegod

dice4thedicegod

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 89 posts
Yes, it’s a nod to Seth. And a moan about the prevalence of smurfs.

Wayniac

Wayniac

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 744 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard, Chaos Undecided

Some of the suggestions here are pure awesome.  I love the idea of the Black Legion actually conquering and establishing strongholds in Imperium Nihilus rather than just pop out of the Warp to raid and then leave again.  I love the idea of Nihilus becoming more religious and Imperium Sanctus becoming closer to the Imperial Truth.

I just don't think GW has it in them to do that.  They seem to want to hype up the fact that the Primaris are the saviors of the Imperium against all odds.

- Wayne aka "Wayniac the Indecisive"

Dragonglave

Dragonglave

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 140 posts

I think that this is leading into a plot line where chaos is going around corrupting the blackstone on planets and force them to become demon worlds to either expand the great rift, disrupt travel, or make strongholds. That's where the short stories they released seemed to be pointing

• Lord Thørn likes this

Sete

Sete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,907 posts
Not just Blackstone but cardinal world's aswell.
The Emperor does indeed protect.

Aramis K

Aramis K

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 481 posts
  • Faction: Ω XX Ω
Blood Angels - There seems to be quite a lot of Blood Angels Vs Black Legion art around recently. Some more just posted on the community Instagram. May not be brand new, and obviously the colours just work better than Wolves or Dangels, but it still makes me think the angels are coming...
I'm on Instagram as Aramis_esq

Mentor Legion, Deathwatch, and bastard geneseed log
"Officially, they were designated the Unnumbered Sons of the Primarchs, but they called themselves the Greyshields. They were the new sons of old science, and they had no fraternity but their own."

My Heresy Alpha Legion log - XX in progress

Sete

Sete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,907 posts
But this is the final book is it not?
  • sfPanzer likes this

DuskRaider

DuskRaider

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,636 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard, 3rd Grand Company
Terra Falls is next.

Check out my Photobucket Here
 DuskRaider's 40K Nurgle: An Experiment in Flesh and Machine (House Makabius & Dark Mechanicum WIP currently)

In Service of the Death Lord: DuskRaider's Adeptus Titanicus Project

DuskRaider's 30K Word Bearers Force

DuskRaider's 3rd Grand Company Death Guard Legion Force

To view my older threads, please go to the link HERE and download the add-on to view Photobucket linked images.

betrayer41

betrayer41

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,678 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves

I really think well be getting Armageddon soon.....Im still holding out hope for the long ago rumored plastic steellegion ish set fighting....i forgot who haha

Triszin

Triszin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,120 posts

the hottest summer on armegeddon ever recorded!

Hell is literally here!

but wait whats that giant Green moon that suddenly appeared in the sky.

NExt time on Armegeddon: imperium broken, scattered, da boss and the world eater have a fight that hasnt been seen since the emperor killed the beast on ullanor

banana

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users