Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New player - assistance with the list welcome

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Enfe

Enfe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1 posts

Hi everyone,

I'm new to both 40k and 1k sons, and would appreciate the feedback and some assistance with building my list. I've played few games so far against Imperial Guard, but these were just casual games against my friend, so there's probably a lot of things I haven't taken into account while making the list.

What I currently own: 

Spoiler

Additionally to that I have a second DP still in the box, so I could alter the loadout, but from what I've heard it's most optimal to go for double talons with him?

Here's what I've been thinking of getting to get to my first 2k list:

Spoiler

I would really appreciate any feedback from more experienced TS players, especially that I'm thinking of ordering the remaining models to reach 2k points tomorrow.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Enfe, 08 March 2019 - 09:00 AM.

• Tamika likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users