Upgrade Sprue one-off?

Interesting rumour I read on another forum...

The Imperial Fist upgrade sprue needs to be redone on account of it basically being miscast in a few ways. The logo on the power fist was unintentionally mirrored.

6kcg6i8znp121.jpg

Collector's value will soar... Edited by HighMarshalAmp

Interesting rumour I read on another forum...

The Imperial Fist upgrade sprue needs to be redone on account of it basically being miscast in a few ways. The logo on the power fist was unintentionally mirrored.

6kcg6i8znp121.jpg

Collector's value will soar...

I will start the bidding at 1 MILLION DOLLARS!

wNuLyOq.jpg

I can do about tree-fiddy

But for real, if you do ever intend to sell, I think there will be several interested parties around here (me being one of them). I can't get enough of those shoulder pads it seems...right when I think I have enough banked up, I have a new addition to my army I want to include and my stash begins to dwindle. 

Edited by Lemondish

• 3 weeks later...

I broke down and bought a Supremacy Force - I didn't really need more Primaris, but now I can sell off my Dark Imperium monopose guys and have some more poseability and customization for my Crimson Fists.

I still want more sprues, though.

I broke down and bought a Supremacy Force - I didn't really need more Primaris, but now I can sell off my Dark Imperium monopose guys and have some more poseability and customization for my Crimson Fists.

I still want more sprues, though.

I was actually thinking of getting another box of Dark Imperium to add to my fists for the variable poses that are a bit different than what can be achieved in the multi-part box. My first box went to the DW. Without the upgrade sprue I've kind of frozen this plan a bit. Don't really want a bunch of hacked up marines waiting around for a sprue that may never come :(

Well I posted on the 40k Facebook page wall about a month ago, but they didn't respond. I think I should have sent them a private message, so I'll send them one asking about the sprue later today or tomorrow.

I don't play Imperial Fists, but I think it's important for non UM/BA/DA/SW chapters to get some love model-wise, and I love conversion kits in general.

For the sake of Imperial/Crimson Fists, and marine players in general, it's important that this gets released. If it doesn't, then the chances of other chapters getting conversion sprues probably aren't likely. I think we should be vocal (but also very polite) about the lack of information regarding this product, and our desire for other chapters to get conversion sprues, transfer sheets, and attention in general.

This is so incredibly frustrating. I’m half thinking of just selling off my primaris, but I’m holding out hope that we’ll see it fairly soon. I think it might come out with the new codex that we all assume is coming (and hopefully a lieutenant to go with it).

At warhammerfest a friend of mine went round asking if there were any plans of bringing this product out. No one could give an answer and was basically send around. ‘Maybe ask x cause they might know’. One of them was even surprised it wasn’t a thing yet. So yeah..

At warhammerfest a friend of mine went round asking if there were any plans of bringing this product out. No one could give an answer and was basically send around. ‘Maybe ask x cause they might know’. One of them was even surprised it wasn’t a thing yet. So yeah..

Wow, that's extremely disheartening.

Did you get a chance to message the facebook page?

Did you get a chance to message the facebook page?

Thanks for reminding me. I was in NYC meeting some friends for a week, so it slipped my mind. My apologies. I'll message them today.

Honestly, its starting to feel incredibily bungled. The sprue was already designed, so the big cost has been paid, right?

I get it, there's a constant production queue to contend with, but you'd think they'd find the time produce up a few more of these, as there has be more than just a couple people asking...

EDIT: forgot the mirrored thumb, if they're adamant about a redesign before they'd consider producing any new (Which would neccessitate an entire new sprue, with all the costs that entails, it makes a bit more sense, but is no more reassuring)

Edited by Reinhard

It's a weird one for sure. If they released upgrade sprues for 5 or 6 of the more popular chapters they would be getting money for something that they previously weren't. Not to mention driving sales of Primaris further. How many fists armies were started simply because of the upgrade sprue being included in the battleforce at Christmas?