Upgrade Sprue one-off?

• 1 month later...

Nice positive thinking. Thanks for that, Sete.

In any case, given that the White Scars are confirmed to be receiving a Chapter upgrade pack with two sprues and two transfer sheets (for £15) I think it's safe to assume that we'll get the same at some point. :)

I do my part.

But I'll explain my reasoning.

I expect IH, RG and Sallies to come out together.

As you can see White Scars and ultras got a new char, and also the box set lieutenant.

So 3 new dudes.

IH, RG and Sallies, 3 dudes aswell.

That leaves IF, and their 2 sucessors.

Now 2 things can happen. IF gets a dude and CF and BT are ignored. Worst case scenario, riots and mayhem ensue, blood in the streets.

Best case scenario, IF gets Lysander, CF Pedro, and BT Is the odd one out with 3 different dudes.

Will it have the 3? If yes, this will become a big release. Add dice, cards, sprues, all the shabang. It's a big release and the reason why it might be last. Or I could be wrong. ;)

With my primaris Templar I've gone with the rather excessive option of going with the Black Templar shoulder pad you get from the Deathwatch veterans sprue (like it has a bunch different chapters and just one BT pad). Not really recommended as you need a lot (especially when you consider our marines typically have the chapter symbol on both shoulders) Only way to do this realisticly was what I did and nab them in bulk from various bits-sellers, like on the first day, one site listed as havin 30 or so of them available at a pretty low price, which was the start of this madness...

Short version, yes I bloody want a new BT upgrade sprue, lol. Multiple in fact, because i dont think one done in line with the others would have enough different things (not enough chainswords in particular) but i'll take anything I get.

Edited by Reinhard