On average, how long does it take you to assemble a box?

Axineton

With the exception of one Inceptor Sergeant who refuses to be glued to his stand, I finished assembling the Primaris Marines from Dark Imperium over the course of about a week. Usually did them in batches of 2-3 guys at a time whenever I could manage it.

This was my first time working with minis that had to be glued together, so I tried to be cautious and double/triple check to make sure I was putting the right pieces together. All things considered, I'm satisfied with my work. I was terrified I would butcher at least one of my marines to the point that he'd be unviable. Hopefully that Inceptor Sergeant doesn't end up like that.

Painting them is somewhere down the road. Nervous for how my guys will come out on the other end. 

I'm resisting the temptation to buy anymore models until I've played a handful of games with what I've got.  

I do the big YOLO and usually do a given box over the course of a single Mountain Dew-fueled night. Alternatively, I just do the box the second it arrives, like my Blightlords, and it gets done in an hour or two. Helps to plan out what you're going to do as far as wargear before the models arrive. By the way, Tuba, I had the same problem with my Inceptors. They were barely staying on, and busted during a game, while they were hanging out in deepstrike. I luckily had a good friend of mine who is WAY more experienced with 40k stuff chilling and spectating, and he (with permission, ofc) drilled them for me so the stands would stay on better. Basically, he drilled a small hole in the back to fit the stand into rather than just gluing it surface like you're supposed to.