Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

GAMA Trade Show

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

Sete

Sete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9,072 posts

"The GAMA trade show is taking place in Reno, Nevada, next week – and we’ll be there. One of the world’s largest gatherings of tabletop game makers, GAMA is an event packed with news and exciting reveals.

Needless to say, we’ll be taking part, previewing the future of multiple Warhammer games. Keep an eye out next week for the breaking news – the first reveal will be on Monday around the time the show opens. Believe us, you won’t want to miss out on what we’re showing off…"

Oh my! what can we expect besides the chaos range? 

I hope to see the inquisition Kill team that has been rumoured to exist!

Edited by Sete, 09 March 2019 - 02:49 PM.

• Master Commander Ajax, AfroCampbell, Shinespider and 2 others like this

RedFox

RedFox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 567 posts
They announced Kill Team at GAMA last year and shadow wars the year before so yeah this could be big
  • Shinespider likes this

DeadFingers

DeadFingers

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,565 posts

The last couple years, the reveals at GAMA have been all about the "smaller" games: Shadow War, Kill Team, Blood Bowl, Necromunda, Underworlds... Not much for the main two systems. In fact, I'm (sadly) having my doubts about the new CSM being at GAMA, since the focus seems to be on the "side" games. So maybe we'll see Necromunda or Titanicus, maybe some Kill Team, maybe more Warbands for AoS. Maybe we'll see more about Warcry and see what it's all about.

However, last year they did tease the Idoneth Deepkin, but they weren't revealed until AdeptiCon, and as it tends to happen with GW, precedent doesn't imply consistency, so who knows, maybe this year the focus will be on the main games.

• shandwen and MrFlutterPie like this

Triszin

Triszin

++ MODERATI ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,369 posts

"The GAMA trade show is taking place in Reno, Nevada, next week – and we’ll be there. One of the world’s largest gatherings of tabletop game makers, GAMA is an event packed with news and exciting reveals.

Needless to say, we’ll be taking part, previewing the future of multiple Warhammer games. Keep an eye out next week for the breaking news – the first reveal will be on Monday around the time the show opens. Believe us, you won’t want to miss out on what we’re showing off…"

Oh my! what can we expect besides the chaos range? 

I hope to see the inquisition Kill team that has been rumoured to exist!

I expect, expansion to killteam, inquisition for sure.

Expansion to the AOS equivelent

and other boxed games

banana

Juggernut

Juggernut

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,951 posts
  • Faction: All Things Khornate

At least something related to CSM, even a disappointingly limited preview, seems likely to me.

jd71B4p.jpgMFgjOT4.jpgjd71B4p.jpg

Vanger

Vanger

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 560 posts

Well, there is Warcry, the AoS KT game, as well the 40K Gorechosen game. Next Underworlds team (Karadron Overlords) could be announced. Maybe something KT or BSF related expansion? I doubt they reveal Forbidden Power, which is the next AoS Expansion. That's probably a major thing for Warhammer Fest or Nova.

There will be a couple of licenced games/products, like the 40K Monopoly or Vinyl Pop figures.

Maybe Space Marine Heroes series 2 or 3?

I took ballistics in school. Fascinating subject. Things go up! Things go down!

*Laughs in Heretic Astartes*

Sandlemad

Sandlemad

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,604 posts

Wouldn't be surprised if Warcry is their focus. Another Blackstone Fortress expansion, perhaps, I don't think the Ambull was set to be the only one. Maybe this rumoured inquisition kill team expansion and trailers for the last two Nightvault warbands. I would have said something about that Combat Arena game with the rogue trader would be plausible but not sure how much more there is to show.

Anything for chaos will be pretty minor. The only main system preview last year was literally just the name and a simple graphic for the AoS Idoneth Deepkin. They've already shown more than that for CSM - shadowspear contents and Abaddon - so I wouldn't expect much more than a codex cover.

fire golem

fire golem

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,250 posts
  • Faction: XVth Legion, Loyal Siege force

The last couple years, the reveals at GAMA have been all about the "smaller" games: Shadow War, Kill Team, Blood Bowl, Necromunda, Underworlds... Not much for the main two systems. In fact, I'm (sadly) having my doubts about the new CSM being at GAMA, since the focus seems to be on the "side" games. So maybe we'll see Necromunda or Titanicus, maybe some Kill Team, maybe more Warbands for AoS. Maybe we'll see more about Warcry and see what it's all about.

However, last year they did tease the Idoneth Deepkin, but they weren't revealed until AdeptiCon, and as it tends to happen with GW, precedent doesn't imply consistency, so who knows, maybe this year the focus will be on the main games.

The year before last they showed the whole Kharadron range.
  • DeadFingers likes this

DeadFingers

DeadFingers

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,565 posts

The year before last they showed the whole Kharadron range.

Were they? I don't really remember at which event they were revealed.

In that case, you're raising my hopes of seeing more CSM this Monday. Let's hope so.

Celtic_cauldron

Celtic_cauldron

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 504 posts
  • Faction: Night Lords
The French war game studio mentioned a Slaanesh Battletome with a new Keeper of Secret yesterday. They are pretty reliable.

Even though they did not mention any schedule, GAMA could be a nice place to start something.

Celtic_cauldron
  • Noserenda and Sete like this
Kill for the living... Kill for the Dead... Ave Dominus Nox
terran10.png gallery_77459_12304_7182.pnggaller10.pngetl_2010.gifetl_2011.gifetl_2010.gif etl_2011.gif etl_me10.gifsoul_v10.png mzodai10.pnggilgam10.png

Sete

Sete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9,072 posts

The French war game studio mentioned a Slaanesh Battletome with a new Keeper of Secret yesterday. They are pretty reliable.

Even though they did not mention any schedule, GAMA could be a nice place to start something.

Celtic_cauldron

Wait battletome, thats AoS?

I know daemons go both ranges, but primarily a AoS release right?

Edited by Sete, 09 March 2019 - 06:29 PM.

Celtic_cauldron

Celtic_cauldron

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 504 posts
  • Faction: Night Lords
Correct.

But the Greater Deamon is for both systems. In addition if that rumour is confirmed the probability to have new minis for let's say Cultists is quite high.

Not even to mention that we have a good hint about future design for Emperor's Children revamp units.

Celtic_cauldron
  • Bulwyf and Sete like this
Kill for the living... Kill for the Dead... Ave Dominus Nox
terran10.png gallery_77459_12304_7182.pnggaller10.pngetl_2010.gifetl_2011.gifetl_2010.gif etl_2011.gif etl_me10.gifsoul_v10.png mzodai10.pnggilgam10.png

DeadFingers

DeadFingers

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,565 posts

Celtic_cauldron

Are those the same guys that talked about "A Black Legion box and Abaddon"? Cause that came true, but it took almost a year. I'm expecting Slaanesh later on, maybe by the end of the year.

And also GW themselves said at the start of the year that Slaanesh would be getting some more models and love, so a Battletome and the Keeper are the safest bet on the planet.

Edited by DeadFingers, 09 March 2019 - 06:34 PM.

Zodd1888

Zodd1888

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 748 posts
Tzeentch demands further representation of his favour unto his malefic Sons.

Chaplain Dosjetka

Chaplain Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 12,265 posts
=][= Enough about AoS, folks. Thank you. =][=
  • CaptainMarsh, Trevak Dal and Tyriks like this

tn_gallery_45765_15430_660.pnggallery_45765_14340_43444.jpgtn_gallery_45765_11834_1547.png

You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.

Accept all challenges, no matter the odds.

Suffer not the Heretic to live.

Abhor the Typo.

Sete

Sete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9,072 posts

one thing i also would love to see is more chapter upgrade sprues ;)

• Master Commander Ajax likes this

01RTB01

01RTB01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,599 posts

one thing i also would love to see is more chapter upgrade sprues ;)

Anybody would think you knew something :P

Sete

Sete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9,072 posts

one thing i also would love to see is more chapter upgrade sprues msn-wink.gif

Anybody would think you knew something tongue.png

I wish! I dont know anything besides rumours that crop out on forums.

• 01RTB01 likes this

Master Sheol

Master Sheol

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,918 posts
I Hope to see more about KT and BSF :)
“Battles are won by courage, by standing firm in the face of overwhelming adversity, by advancing into certain death when every instinct is screaming at you to turn.”

No Foes Remain

No Foes Remain

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,836 posts
  • Faction: See signature plan

Dare...dare we hope for BFG? Or is that too much?

Formerly known as Cpt Ventris                                                     Legions/Chapters/Armies/Forces/Whatever:

30k: 14th Expeditionary Fleet 'Legion of Terra' - XIIIth Legion Detachment 'Warborn'

40k: SM: Astral Claws 3rd company; Sol Wardens; Steel Wolves; Dorn's Sentinels

BA Successor: Crimson Saints

DA Successor: Void Angels

Astra Militarum/Imperial Guard: 83rd Tyrant's Legion;

Renegade Astartes: Void Knights

True-Scale: The Legion ofBlackshields

Reinhard

Reinhard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,768 posts

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

• GalaxyChief likes this

Img_CH00_08Awards_03_ETL_2012B.gifgallery_29004_6198_5690.pngImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2012C.gifBT_Crusade_Expansion_VIII.gif

Marshal Loss

Marshal Loss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,134 posts
  • Faction: Sons of Horus

Too much I'm afraid.

bl-logo.jpg

The Unblinking Eye
A (perpetually inactive) blog about 30k & the Sons of Horus 29th Company

Lord Marshal

Lord Marshal

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,109 posts
  • Faction: Imperial Guard
Kharadrons for Underworlds.

Full War Cry reveal.

Inquisition for Kill-Team.

Character expansions for Blackstone Fortress.

A Blood Bowl team.

Combat Arena showed off.

Those are my guesses.

They said very recently they want to do it, but between Titanicus and everything else it's not on the cards for a while yet.

Edited by Lord Marshal, 09 March 2019 - 10:01 PM.

• Marshal Loss likes this

DuskRaider

DuskRaider

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,980 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard, 3rd Grand Company
They may have a preview of the next Titanicus book (Death of Molech) or the Cerastus upgrades (which honestly isn't much).

I'd love to see BFG come back but I think they have their hands full establishing other systems now.

Check out my Photobucket Here
 DuskRaider's 40K Nurgle: An Experiment in Flesh and Machine (House Makabius & Dark Mechanicum WIP currently)

In Service of the Death Lord: DuskRaider's Adeptus Titanicus Project

DuskRaider's 30K Word Bearers Force

DuskRaider's 3rd Grand Company Death Guard Legion Force

To view my older threads, please go to the link HERE and download the add-on to view Photobucket linked images.

Master Commander Ajax

Master Commander Ajax

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 523 posts
  • Faction: Black Castellans
Hoping for Space Marine Heroes series 3 though not expecting it.

Kill Team: Inquisitor would be most welcome.

Maybe they’ll preveiw a Sisters of battle model?

They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users