Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Coming Soon: New Khorne Models!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Panzer

Panzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21,075 posts
  • Faction: Order of Baal, Dal'yth Sept

Yeah it seems the days of mounted HQs is over except for some very rare cases unfortunately. Not a fan of that trend.

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_14467_3819.jpggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

Raven1

Raven1

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,056 posts
I would absolutely be down for a return of Khorne Daemonkin. Hopefully this khorne release will include more 40k things. Although the demon models are most certainly welcome.

gallery_33260_13323_10404.pnggallery_33260_13323_11012.pngETL_VI_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei_02_.jpgETL_VI_Badge_Forum_Champion_Chaos_DemonsETL_Medal_01.gif

Marshal Loss

Marshal Loss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,690 posts
  • Faction: Emperor's Children

I'd prefer that Daemonkin stay shelved, with some of their mechanics being incorporated into the inevitable Codex: World Eaters. It would feel silly having two predominately Khornate Astartes books out.

• Master Commander Ajax, Juggernut and Shinespider like this

rCsoqE7.png

Emperor's Children 22ᶮᵈ Millennial

Sons of Horus 29th Company

General Strike

General Strike

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,674 posts
Yeah, just have a focus on KDK in C:WE

Cryptix

Cryptix

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,252 posts
  • Faction: Dusk Raiders, Lords of Stone
I'd rather they make Daemonkin for all the powers by reinforcing the existing synergies between the two codexes, like giving CSM Daemon models the Daemon faction keyword again and giving possessed the Daemonic alignment abilities.
  • General Strike and Panzer like this

Well would you look at the time, it's zombie o'clock!
sml_gallery_55866_13614_5370.jpgL_T_3_2017_Badge_02_Chaplain.jpggallery_4664_12529_16642.jpggallery_60566_6038_377.gifCall_of_Chaos_10_Banner_02_Failed.jpg

DeadFingers

DeadFingers

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,422 posts

The other side of the altar with some context for its size.

AoSKhorneJudgements-Altar3hfd.jpg

betrayer41

betrayer41

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,064 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves

Every time i see a new post here there a teeny tiny part of me that thinks zerkers sad.png . YESSS i know this is primarily AOS and demons 

• Sagentus likes this

Evil Eye

Evil Eye

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,150 posts
  • Faction: Chaos and Tyranids.

Looks great, but I think I actually prefer the old metal Skulltaker. Thought I may be biased as I actually have that model.

ztbmByp.png

I come here to discuss and find out about Warhammer 40,000 with people of every ethnicity, sexuality, country and yes, as sickening as it is, even Eldar players.

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people, but monkeys do too, if they've got a gun." -Inquisitor Edmund Izzardos, on Jokaero.

(Formerly known as Squigsquasher)

Slayer le Boucher

Slayer le Boucher

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,593 posts
  • Faction: Knights of the Dark Blade

What i find shamefull is that there's no more options to have the Skulltaker riding on a Juggernaut or a Chariot/Blood Throne...

• Juggernut likes this

we_badge_slayer.pnggallery_29004_10514_3133.jpgsml_gallery_29004_10691_2479.pngdnvr16J.jpg

World Eaters Legion & Deamons Horde                                                  
R.I.P Eamon 2005-2012, my loyal and beloved mountain berness dog

"Chapter Tactics: Because there are more differences between Imperial Fists 2nd and 3rd Companies, than there are between Alpha Legion and Word Bearers!"

Khalan

Khalan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 173 posts

Wonder if the heralds and skulltaker get new rules for 40k, they almost hinted at it.

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,299 posts

Wonder if the heralds and skulltaker get new rules for 40k, they almost hinted at it.

I forget which post said it, but I remember seeing on one of the Warhammer Community articles it said that they'll get new rules in Vigilus Ablaze

Cheex

Cheex

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,048 posts

I forget which post said it, but I remember seeing on one of the Warhammer Community articles it said that they'll get new rules in Vigilus Ablaze

It's in the original article in the OP :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users