Chaos Cultists & Dark Apostle now gone

AndrewInOZ

I thought with the new releases of Chaos 40/41K that they would keep the cultists but just saw on the Australian GW site that they are no longer available. 

I have a few boxes already but still ,as well as the Dark Apostle is gone.. I know they will have the new sorcerer in soon but that is a named character in the new army box unless they release him as a stand alone figure just calling him Dark Sorcerer  but still the Dark Apostle still looked like a good figure compared to the dinosaurs they keep on going with. 

The Cultist models are still pretty good! My guess would be they're making them into a box bigger than 5 models, if anything.

Hopefully...and hopefully they'll release the renegade guard from the Blackstone fortress box as well...

I jump in on the rumour. I know from a GW employee that the GW storage facilities are completely autonom and treat their stock separately. That is why you sometimes get stuff still in Australia that is sold out here. If its gone from the online store completely it will not come back.

We know for a fact a Dark Apostle is coming and Cultist Assault Box is gone for quite some time now. I really hope GW is cooking something up. We do not need much right? We were converting since 3th Edition anyway. So I am hoping we finally see some new stuff, decent rules and a good Cultist Box Set is all I really want right now.

Another thing, the Khorne Stuff  from Wrath and Rapture is going to be sold separately soon. The Slaanesh stuff is not yet. Call it a feeling that much more is coming then they told us.

I quite like the Current Cult Set however it's difficult to collect the current set now unless you can get a hold of old Dark Vengeance sets. That said I would love some actual traitor Guard. I already have a bunch of those I use as cultists

I quite like the Current Cult Set however it's difficult to collect the current set now unless you can get a hold of old Dark Vengeance sets. 

I have been doing this for years looking out on ebay for sets that have an okayish price and I have been able to go recently over 300 through it. So it is doable this way, but I would prefer an easier way by now.

What bothers me more, same as with my Kasrkin or other old sculpts, they are all monopose and I like to customise, but I cannot bring it over my heart to "destroy" an OOP model. Having fresh supplies I could go all out on would be great. Anyone feeling the same about it?

Archived