New Blackstone Crusader in 40K

Okay, so I'm sure the new Blackstone Crusader model has 40k rules in the box. If those rules include acts of faith AND an acts of faith aura buff for crusaders in battle conclave units, importing him into an Astra Militarum allied detachment with crusader squads and priests would be awesome, as AM Crusader squads still use index AoF's.

Either way, do we expect this crusader and other Blackstone characters to be released with Kill Team boxes? And will Pious Vorne ever be given the keywords so that we can include her without losing CP?

To be honest I dont expect any 40K rules to be in the new box....

Even if they did due to print lead times I'd expect them to be just either the Index or Beta rules.... BUT due to the fact that the beta are /were just beta I cant see them being included....

However that being said.... I can see 2 Kill Teams, one being Sisters & the other being Ministorum zelots.

.... well KT Vorne has the Ministorum keyword so I'd guess that the 40K one does

Then why would including her cost a CP? Sorry, know it's off topic.

On topic, I really don't expect anything. If anything, the crusader would just be a crusader with a name. He's generic pose enough looking to be the new crusaders sculpt. I see him as a preview of plastic crusaders. Nothing special nothing else.

Archived