Death Guard Grave Wardens Removed from FW Site?

Tyrannicide

First I've heard or seen of this - was at the Weekender and nothing was mentioned about them.

Had a quick look at the FW website and the entry itself seems to have completely disappeared, not even a search of 'Grave' brings them up. Secondly, the Deathshroud have also gone 'No Longer Available' indicating that they've been discontinued, rather than a simply temporary disappearance until the tool gets re-moulded. 

Good spot there - I wonder if anything else has also got the chop without us noticing...

The Justaerin disappeared in the same manner but they have since come back. On the other hand, the Iron Hands Contemptor and the Mechanicum Magos Dominus also vanished but never returned. So who knows what's going on

Forgeworld should introduce a simple drop down menu/page when they take something down to "rework/rebuild" the molds along with a timeframe. To show that there not gone forever just being reworked to give people peace of mind...its a stupid easy business practice that would keep moral up...its bad enough for us that don't live in the UK to get forgeworld price wise now, the least they could do is throw us a freaking bone and let us know what is going on with pieces leaving the webstore etc.

Krash

FYI just throwing this out there. I was in constant communication with FW about there Eldar corsair troops kit that went out of stock I believe around 2014 they continued to tell me for years that they were working on the mold. Well this never took place and they never returned. Now trust me, I know Horus Heresy makes them waaaay more revenue than a simple Eldar Kit but it's something to keep in mind just in case...sad but true. 

I'm truly starting to learn with Forgeworld...if you want something best to buy it immediately while the molds are still good, I'm not taking any chances anymore with them. Which I'm sure is what they want.

Krash

Pretty much, yes.

Buy or buy not.

There is no wait.

The Iron Hands Contemptor disappeared so fast, I can hardly find proof that it even existed in the first place.

At the Weekender I specifically asked Tony Cottrell about the Iron Hand Contemptor during the new model seminar. His reaction was the same as last year, a bit surprised and general confusion. Whilst I was at the FW store in WHW I noticed the shelf of display Contemptors was missing the Iron Hand variant. Given the length of time, I can only assume that it’s not coming back. The more frustrating part is the messaging from the top of the company that they won’t give us a direct answer and would rather deflect the question through confusion or ignorance.

I would like to think the moulds are being re-tooled, but I’m just paranoid that the models are gone for good. A shame really, because the Grave Wardens were in that “I’d like to get them at some point” bucket list.

This happens with things when the moulds are being redone, or if they are being moved from the old FW bags to white boxes.

They will be back, its been done with so many units in the last few years, I wouldn't be too worried especially as they are popular HH units. 

The only things I can think of that went to have the moulds redone and never came back because there was a problem, are the Death Korps Grenadiers and the aforementioned Iron Hands Contemptor

I was just looking for Mark IV tacticals on FW site, they're gone too :-( and all the Bolter patterns as well. What the hell are they doing?

Bolters where gone for a very long time now same with mkiv.

I was just looking for Mark IV tacticals on FW site, they're gone too :-( and all the Bolter patterns as well. What the hell are they doing?

Bolters where gone for a very long time now same with mkiv.

Damn, I didn't realise. So, how're people meant to make tac squads now?

Archived