Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

1000 Points Crimson Knights List (custom successor chapter)

Blood Angels Successor Chapter Army List Adeptus Astartes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 539 posts

Crimson Knights (Blood Angels) Battalion Detatchment (Canonically a part of the Crimson Knights 3rd Company w/Crimson Stalkers Killteam)

HQ Options:

Captain in Gravis Armor (Captain Sangarinus) w/Power Sword, Boltstorm Gauntlet: 118 Points

Librarian in Phobos Armor (Stalker-Librarian Vivaldo) w/Force Sword, Bolt Pistol, Camo Cloak: 111 Points

Troops Options:

Primaris Intercessors x5 w/Stalker Bolt Rifles x5, Chainsword: 85 Points

Primaris Intercessors x5 w/Auto Bolt Rifles x5, Chainsword: 90 Points

Primaris Intercessors x5 w/Bolt Rifles x5, Chainsword: 85 Points

Elites Options:

Dreadnought w/Assault Cannon, Storm Bolter, Dreadnought Combat Weapon: 134 Points

Primaris Reivers x5 w/Combat Knives, Heavy Bolt Pistols

Fast Attack Options:

Primaris Inceptors x3 w/Assault Bolters x6: 135 Points

Fire Support Options:

Primaris Hellblasters x5 w/Plasma Incinerators x5, Plasma Pistol: 170 Points

Total: 998 Points

Advice is appreciated, but as stated on my Death Guard list, I don't have the funds to change much of anything without copious amounts of counts-as and superglue.

Edit: Improved formatting, detachment specified.

Edit 2: Vanguard Librarian added, Intercessors/Reivers reverted to their "natural" forms.

Edited by Brother Liborio, 22 March 2019 - 02:22 AM.

= All our ignorances bring us closer to annihilation. =                         = Revere the Omnissiah, for it is the source of all power. =

My first real conversion, the ruinous Lord Rotpurge.                           Project: Steel of Ages, led by Fabricator-General Zephaniah Adriyen.

My Death Guard Warband, the list Lord Rotpurge is a part of.            The home system of the Crimson Knights.

My Astartes list, the Crimson Knights.                                                  "On Lord Leviathan, Fallen Knight of Ragnarus" - Zephaniah Adriyen

Jolemai

Jolemai

++ CERDONIS CÆDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,529 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels
In a game where you play to an agreed points limit, it's often deemed quite rude to go over that without prior permission. So if this list is for 1000 points you'll need to cleave 19 points.

With the addition of a squad of Death Watch this list is not Battleforged. To squeeze in a single DW squad, they will need to be in an Auxiliary Detachment which is -1 CP. What Detachment will you use for the BA component should you do that?

On a personal note I'm reading this via mobile view and I'm finding the list hard to read as it's all in one block. I'd recommend splitting it up into paragraphs - try grouping them into HQ, Troops, others for ease of viewing :tu:

gallery_62972_14467_5178.jpggallery_62972_14467_1351.jpgETL_2018_Medal_04_ETL_Magister.gifETL_2018_Medal_03_Primus_Interpares_01.gETL_VI_Banner_Dominus_Exercitus_Blood_AnETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_03.gifETL_Medal_05.gifgallery_62972_14467_4151.jpggallery_62972_14467_3390.jpg

Blogs Blood Angels | Veritas Vitae | Battle Reports | Terrain | IXth Legion | Miscellaneous Imperials
1000 Scout list W:0 D:0 L:3
1250 Death Company List (jump)  W:0 D:0 L:4
1500 Light Mech List W:0 D:0 L:0 Dreadnought List W:1 D:0 L:1
1750 Hybrid List W:1 D:0 L:0
1850 Death Company List (mech) W:0 D:0 L:0
2000 Heavy Mech List W:0 D:0 L:0 Two Towers List W:4 D:0 L:2
Apocalypse W:1 D:0 L:0 | Heresy 2500 Mechanised IXth W:0 D:0 L:0

shanewatts

shanewatts

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 423 posts

The detachment looks to be a Battalion, and the inclusion of the DW unit wouldn't make it no longer battleforged, it would make it an Adeptus Astartes detachment (keyword shared by all units in the detachment.) So while you would still receive the CP from being battle forged, you would not have access to the BA (or DW) detachment bonuses or stratagems.

If you made one of your HQs a DW unit, and made a Patrol detachment with the DW unit, you would have a DW detachment with detachment bonuses (Mission Tactics), and put the rest of the list into a BA Patrol, you would again have detachment benefits. However with 2 patrols you would not be getting any extra CP (0+0 for the Patrols) vs the mixed battalion above (5.)

Edit: Also to echo Jolemai, being above an agreed upon point limit is generally frowned upon. So I would recommend cutting down to below 1000pts or talking to your opponents beforehand to see if they are ok with that and can match up to you.

Edited by shanewatts, 14 March 2019 - 01:28 PM.

gallery_62972_14467_5253.jpg

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 539 posts

I had planned on making one of the Lieutenants Deathwatch, but as far as I can tell, the Deathwatch don't actually have Primaris Lieutenants. Modifying them to make a tenuous, counts-as Watch Captain would only increase the points above what they already have. However, I'll keep in mind I need to shave off about 20 points. I will say that my usual opponents tend to have more than enough to compensate and build their lists on the spot anyway based on foreknowledge of their own assets and my lists, so 20 points is likely not an issue, but I'll try to fix the issue nonetheless.

= All our ignorances bring us closer to annihilation. =                         = Revere the Omnissiah, for it is the source of all power. =

My first real conversion, the ruinous Lord Rotpurge.                           Project: Steel of Ages, led by Fabricator-General Zephaniah Adriyen.

My Death Guard Warband, the list Lord Rotpurge is a part of.            The home system of the Crimson Knights.

My Astartes list, the Crimson Knights.                                                  "On Lord Leviathan, Fallen Knight of Ragnarus" - Zephaniah Adriyen

shanewatts

shanewatts

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 423 posts

You are right that DW don't have rules for Primaris Lieutenants, they don't have Lieutenants at all for that matter.

gallery_62972_14467_5253.jpg

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 539 posts

You are right that DW don't have rules for Primaris Lieutenants, they don't have Lieutenants at all for that matter.

Which would mean putting my Deathwatch in a separate detachment would be difficult at best. I suppose I could put one of the Lieutenants and the Deathwatch in a patrol detachment together, for the BA stratagems, but then I'd lose the Battalion command points.

Edit: Whoops, you said exactly that before! Sorry.

Edited by Brother Liborio, 15 March 2019 - 01:10 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blood Angels, Successor Chapter, Army List, Adeptus Astartes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users