Redemptor Dreadnought Sarcophagus Lid Size

Hey, this might seem like a bit of a strange question, but how long is the Sarcophagus Lid on the Redemptor Dreadnought compared to the lids of original dreadnoughts? Is it about the same length?

I'm just wondering. Purely hypothetical, as this has nothing to do with potentially returning to a certain order of crusaders that also happened to have their own unique Sarcophagus lid in their upgrade box... :whistling:

Hey, this might seem like a bit of a strange question, but how long is the Sarcophagus Lid on the Redemptor Dreadnought compared to the lids of original dreadnoughts? Is it about the same length?

I'm just wondering. Purely hypothetical, as this has nothing to do with potentially returning to a certain order of crusaders that also happened to have their own unique Sarcophagus lid in their upgrade box... :whistling:

The Black Templars and Dark Angels Sarcophagus lids fit on the Redemptor, yes.

Glorious. Thank you kindly.

Thats interesting, the SW one is a bit short. If you model the doors shut you cant tell but still.

Thats interesting, the SW one is a bit short. If you model the doors shut you cant tell but still.

Yeah, I just double-checked. They're a bit short, but if you cut the Redemptor's Sarcophagus lid, you can shave off the edges of the normal ones and 'slot' them in.

The sarcophagus plates have the same width, but the Redemptor plate is ~1.25 times the length of the plate of the normal dreadnought.

The sarcophagus plate of a normal dread is ~10mm x ~20mm.

Unfortunably, I've got no complete Redemptor plate to measure the length.

Archived