Gav Thorpes 10k Twitter Tweet

Two fights that he doesn't "win", it would be nice if these were the 2 most beautiful set pieces in the entire heresy but alas, I'd just like sigis to go full templar and murderfest his way through traitors and see off a named officers that clearly aren't in 40k. Or stab Skraivok in the face. I'll take that one.

Well, when Sigismund finished with Khârn he was left for dead.

So he will actually die and get resurrected later by Khorne, or he will be put in the comatose state we find him in when Eater of Worlds begins.

There are a million reasons why, in the confusion of the greatest battle in human history, you may just need to move on instead of stopping to check if that unconscious guy you just eviscerated with your sword is actually 100% dead.

Who knows. We will see.

What I have no doubt about is that Siggy's fans will be pleased.

This is his peak. His apogee.

He will be awesome and will beat lots and lots of traitors... Khârn included.

Does this mean that Gav thorpe is book 2 of the series? Is it good having Khârn and sigismund fighting on book 2 already?

Does it really matter? If the scene is written well, and that's a big if considering it's Thorpe, I find it pointless as Khârn will survive anyway. Rather have Sigismund just running around smacking no name champions, at least that's tactile in a way.

Does this mean that Gav thorpe is book 2 of the series? Is it good having Khârn and sigismund fighting on book 2 already?

Book 3 I think. French, Haley and Thorpe are doing the first 3 books, and I think Haley has the second one.

Thorpe says he only just finished an unapproved, unedited draft, I suspect Haley's book has been finished for a while.

Still it is not impossible that his is the second, I just don't think so.

Oh, this makes the scene/battle feel quite small. If Sigismund is within visual range of Abaddon while being charged by the World Eaters, and can also look over to some Iron Warriors; it kinda seems like a small parking-lot skirmish, not a siege battle the size of the Asian continent...

Atleast to me, it does, but luckily its only a few lines in an 8 book series.

Archived