Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Decent Kill teams for misc. Xenos races?

Killteam Xenos

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Brother Liborio

Brother Liborio

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 52 posts

I'm unsure what a decent Killteam would be for various Xenos races, namely Asuryani, Drukhari (preferably Haemonculus Coven or Wych-Cult units specifically), Harlequin, T'au, maaaaaybe Orks.

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 20,053 posts
  • Faction: VIIth Legion
There are a number of ongoing discussions about most (if not all) of those factions with advice on tactics, command roster composition, and kill team composition. Have you checked those discussions?

Asuryani
Drukhari
Harlequins
Orks
T'au

There may be one (or more) for Necrons either in the Kill Team forum or within the Necrons forum. I know there are also discussions about the Tyranids and Genestealer Cults. Since you didn't list these factions, I didn't look for them.
  • Exilyth and Brother Liborio like this

gallery_26_548_13550.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_548_4494.png

Brother Liborio

Brother Liborio

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 52 posts

Thank you. I'm sorry I didn't look around before asking. I'm aware such things clutter forums, but didn't think before I posted.

Chaplain Dosjetka

Chaplain Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 12,038 posts

Don't worry about it, Brother Liborio. :tu:

Have you found what you're looking for?

Accept all challenges, no matter the odds. | You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows. | Suffer not the Heretic to live. | Abhor the Typo.

gallery_45765_15138_15141.png

gallery_45765_15138_5096.pnggallery_45765_15138_2700.pnggallery_45765_15138_2509.pnggallery_45765_15138_1365.pnggallery_45765_15138_727.png

Brother Liborio

Brother Liborio

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 52 posts

I believe I have. Thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Killteam, Xenos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users