Question about new shadowspear and chaos codex interraction

angrom

Hi all.

Just a quick question. Can someone confirm that it is possible to take the new greater possessed

And master of possession as part of any chaos detachment (beside of DG and Tsons) like if they were entries of the chaos codex?

Yep, the Shadowspear stuff is fully compatible with Codex: Chaos Space Marines. The mini-codex that comes with the box makes that fairly clear too and explains how some of the datasheets from the set stand in relation to those in the codex.

Yep, the Shadowspear stuff is fully compatible with Codex: Chaos Space Marines. The mini-codex that comes with the box makes that fairly clear too and explains how some of the datasheets from the set stand in relation to those in the codex.

This. The only difference is the new Obliterator datasheet overrides the old one. The Chaos Marine datasheet is the same as the one from the Codex, just 'locked' to what's in the box (Champ with Chainaxe+Plasma Pistol, Autocannon, Plasma Gun).

Neat, so we can definitely use chaos familiar on master of possession and give warptime to him right?

He costs the same as a normal sorcerer but with just better extra rules so why not :smile.:

I mean, you could. But the spell list he gets access to, imo, is better than giving up one of those for a turn for just access to Warptime.

I mean, you could. But the spell list he gets access to, imo, is better than giving up one of those for a turn for just access to Warptime.

It is my understanding that the Familiar tactic is a permanent change. With that in mind, dropping smite if you are using your MoP as a back to mid line buffbot is not as painful.

Archived