Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HH Book 8: Malevolence in the Wild

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
130 replies to this topic

Indefragable

Indefragable

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,652 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

Has anyone received Malevolence yet? I don't know when I might be able to purchase it, so any info on the Scars would be most welcome and thanked.

Whatchu wanna know?
  • N1SB likes this

Call me Indy. It's less syllables.

gallery_93095_13980_27776.jpgETL_VI_Banner_Primus_Interpares_Astartes

Ashur

Ashur

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 253 posts

Has anyone received Malevolence yet? I don't know when I might be able to purchase it, so any info on the Scars would be most welcome and thanked.

Whatchu wanna know?

Fluff mostly. 

• malika666 likes this

"What is now proved was once only ever imagined, but only a fool relies on faith. Trust in facts and empirical evidence. Do not be swayed by passion or rhetoric without proof and substance. As long as we are free to ask what we must, free to say what we think and free to think what we will, science can never regress. It is my great regret that we live in an age that is proud of machines that think and suspicious of people who try to."
- Mechanicum -

My White Scars Succesor Chapter:

THE HEADSMAN GUARD : http://www.bolterand...id-brotherhood/

m_r_parker

m_r_parker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,411 posts
There’s another thread in the Age of Darkness section, there’s some stuff in there (I know, I posted some of it). Mainly it depends on what you’re looking for; pre-Khan Pioneers, Great Crusade era Scars, Chondax Campaign?
gallery_26271_12264_20095.jpg

b1soul

b1soul

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,396 posts
Could anyone share some detailed fluff about the Chondax shadow campaign?

The4thHorseman

The4thHorseman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 912 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels
Is there a Picture or Description of Pre Primarch Blood Angels' Legion Icon? From what I've seen it just looks like a blood smear on one side and a Roman Numeral 9 on the other. Is there anything under the smear?

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done

ETL_VI_Banner_Dominus_Exercitus_Blood_AnETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifsml_gallery_29004_10691_1994.png

Slips

Slips

++ ARCHIMAGIRUS RUDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 14,206 posts
  • Faction: V,VII,IX,XII,XV Legions

Alright guys, at this stage, the topic has been open for a good while now and no longer really news, so lets move the discussion down to the topic found in AoD http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/353925-horus-heresy-book-8-malevolence/ which might contain answers to some of the questions recently posed in this topic.

• Dosjetka, walter h and Sir_Gaea like this

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

++Part of the ship...Part of the Crew++

+] Use the Report Button! [+

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users