Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Rumour Engine - 19th March, 2019

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

Robbienw

Robbienw

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,343 posts
I concur, guard badly need new standard infantry models, much more than any other army, except maybe eldar needing a guardian update.
  • Triszin and Walter Payton like this

Walter Payton

Walter Payton

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,362 posts
  • Faction: Da Bears

Agreed.  GW are lucky those old Guardian sculpts are so good, and even then they are really showing their age.  

Personally think it's mad how poorly-served Eldar have been given how popular they are/were.  Plastic Aspect Warriors has been an aspiration for almost 20 years at this point!  

• Triszin and Battybattybats like this

"Never die easy."

spacepup

spacepup

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 236 posts

I personally hope it will be a Tempestus fast attack choice or heavy support choice. I am trying to do a mono tempestus list and we wouldn't cry about having an option in those fields.

• Sete likes this
spacepup

Cap'm Heckus

Cap'm Heckus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 637 posts
  • Faction: Agamemnos PDF; Space Badgers
Solid waste release hatch on the underside of a Thunderhawk

" We have failed to uphold Brannigan's Law. However I did make it with a hot alien babe. And in the end, is that not what man has dreamt of since first he looked up at the stars?"  -Captain Zapp Brannigan

gallery_29004_6198_4761.pnggallery_30308_9518_1272.jpggallery_30308_9518_1551.png

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17,845 posts
  • Faction: 7th Terran Regiment
If Guard get the same treatment as Chaos and GSC all will be right with the world
  • Robbienw and Hantheman like this

Your opinion is important, and someone posting here probably does care what you think. You should go tell them. Remember that it really hurts to come up with an idea you care about and have no one else care. Go care about something and tell them what you think. Now. Think of what it would have meant to you when you were young.

+++The Iterators Guild+++

A Group for Lore Minded Hobbyists and World Building Projects

Toxichobbit

Toxichobbit

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,105 posts

If Guard get the same treatment as Chaos and GSC all will be right with the world

Guard and Craftworlds. Then I'd say GW's range is in a very good place for 40k.

• Bev'an likes this

Sete

Sete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,961 posts
I would love a 40k aurox type of thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users