Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How many Kabalite Warriors?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

The Slayer

The Slayer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12 posts

If your starting a Dark Eldar army what would be the max Kabalite Warriors you would want to have? 

micahwc

micahwc

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,322 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

If you are going with a kabal focused army you want as many of them as you can fit in your transports of choice. I have 60. I don't use all 60 but with 60 I can make some squads of trueborn if I want to. I can fit 50 in transports in a 2000 point list supported with razorwing jetfighters, scourges, hellions, and reavers.

The Codex Astartes no doubt has guidance that covers that kind of situation - long, detailed advice that would essentially boil down to "shoot the choppy ones, chop the shooty ones".

The Slayer

The Slayer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12 posts

Thank you brother, that helps. I have 110 of them and was wondering if I had to many, but maybe thats a good number if I decide to play in a Apoc level game.

Lord Asvaldir

Lord Asvaldir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,854 posts
  • Faction: WB, NL, DE

110 man that's probably more than you need, but they are such great models so you can't ever really have enough. 

In my typical 2k list I don't actually use that many kabalites, usually somewhere between 20-30, but that's because I mix between kabal, cult and coven pretty heavily. In a pure kabal list 50+ is definetly not unreasonable given how cheap they are now. 

The Night is Dark and Full of Terrors...

alanbezley

alanbezley

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21 posts
  • Faction: ultra marines

it depends on the kabal that you run. i run the kabal of the flayed skull, and everything is mounted in something, so you dont need that many.

ShibeKing

ShibeKing

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 129 posts
110 Kabalites!? That's awesome!

MillionsSons

MillionsSons

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 67 posts
I’d say at least fill 5 venoms, so 25 or 20 if 1 venoms is for the archons.

If you have a venoms spam list then 7-8 venoms that would do 40 Kabalites

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users