Fallen Sorcerer in Imperial Armies

ambit

Without a FAQ to exclude the Fallen Chaos Sorceror from Imperial Armies, a JP Sorceror with Death Hex could be useful...

Likewise, without a FAQ to not allow the Sorceror to summon Daemons (like Cypher), you can now summon Chaos Daemons in your Imperial army.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WarhammerCompetitive/comments/b5ch4q/as_of_vigilus_ablaze_imperium_armies_can_now/

Fallen Detachment with 2 Sorcerors. Try to summon 2 Winged DP turn 1, with their own psychic powers.

I'm sure there are plenty of strange combos that can now happen. One I was thinking of was a -leadership based army aimed at dishing out mortal wounds and using other psychic shenanigans that pass on a leadership test (so not just for the morale phase). Now I can add a Slaanesh DP for Phantasmagoria and Cacophonic Choir, and a Tzeentch DP for Gate of Fate and Treason of Tzeentch.

Even funnier is that the army requires a Dark Angels Supreme Command to work alongside the Fallen...

tjn6tb4vg9o21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

That's great and all except this specifies vanguard detachment. Also, PURGE THE HERETIC.

Haha wow, missed the Vanguard requirement, still doable, only I wouldn't include Cypher.

3 min Fallen units with combi-bolters and a Lascannon each (103pts per unit).

• 2 weeks later...

One of my friends just realized, with this as is you could have a dark angel, fallen, and grey knight detachment together and summon daemons...

...in matched play. You could always do that in the other modes.

I mean yeah obviously, if open play you can literally just take whatever models you want, you dont even do detachments. I can just field an entire army of smash captains in open play.

One of my friends just realized, with this as is you could have a dark angel, fallen, and grey knight detachment together and summon daemons...

It reads like a joke XD

"A Dark Angel, Fallen and Grey Knight marine all walk into the battle fortress..."

Is the punchline "WAAAAAAAGH! *splat* "

Or am I the only one who remember what battle fortresses were :p

The Grey Knights will need to use the blood of sacrificed Sisters of battle to complete the ritual. 

Archived