Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Rumour Engine - 26th March, 2019

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Joe

Joe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,715 posts

WarCom Article

RumourEngine-Mar26-Content.2ivdhfwf.jpg

This... honestly could be another instrument for Slaanesh. We had the harp recently.

That said, it could just as easily be something for elves in AoS.

mkbKIlr.png

Panzer

Panzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21,075 posts
  • Faction: Order of Baal, Dal'yth Sept

Could also be something completely new for Eldar as it looks like it has spirit stones embedded. Whether it's Aeldari, Drukhari, Ynnari or even Exodites is everyones guess though.

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_14467_3819.jpggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

Brokejaw Gutripper

Brokejaw Gutripper

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 654 posts
Looks like the old fantasy wood elf logo.

Bet it’s the update to sylvaneth for 2.0.

For 40k it could be a ventrillian noble musician haha
  • Sete likes this

MajorNese

MajorNese

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,079 posts

Considering it has the Forte symbol engraved, it has to be played loud. Do eldar even play loud?

gallery_6494_6331_8260.pnghhoth_majornesehts27qojyj.jpggallery_48988_11572_4164.pnggallery_48988_11572_12518.pnggallery_48988_15465_8459.pnggallery_48988_15465_5251.pnggallery_48988_6285_13120.pnglockdownpaintingchallwgjra.png

Slasher956

Slasher956

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,743 posts
  • Faction: OoOML, Ulthwé

Considering it has the Forte symbol engraved, it has to be played loud. Do eldar even play loud?

pre-fall eldar followed motorhead...'everything louder than the rest'

:)

• Reyner likes this

Dyspraxic & Dyslexic  - So I might not write/explain what I think I have as clearly as intended to.... 

I'm confussed... what side of the fence am I on???

happy.png

Elzender

Elzender

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,161 posts

Things shall get loud now, for this quiet offends Slaanesh!
So if this is 40K related, either Slaanesh daemons/chaos eldar! or maybe exodites? New eldar factions would be a pleasant surprise, but unlikely considering Ynnari still need further fleshing out and maybe new models (which might include some exodites joining in).

My blog (in Spanish): http://suenosdeuncon...logspot.com.es/

ETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpggallery_48988_10069_73849.png

Shinespider

Shinespider

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,056 posts

Has it ever been suggested anywhere that the Ynnari would get unique models beyond the characters?

Call_of_Chaos_11_Banner_02.jpg

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17,660 posts
  • Faction: 7th Terran Regiment

Hopefully new High Elves for AoS

• Blindhamster likes this

Your opinion is important, and someone posting here probably does care what you think. You should go tell them. Remember that it really hurts to come up with an idea you care about and have no one else care. Go care about something and tell them what you think. Now. Think of what it would have meant to you when you were young.

+++The Iterators Guild+++

A Group for Lore Minded Hobbyists and World Building Projects

Panzer

Panzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21,075 posts

Has it ever been suggested anywhere that the Ynnari would get unique models beyond the characters?

No, but I feel it's something GW will do eventually and also think it's a good idea for them to do it. Considering how long it's been since the Ynnari arrived in the 40k universe now it would even make sense for having an Ynnari Cult with their own units and stuff developed while Guilliman and Chaos are fighting against eachother.

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_14467_3819.jpggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

Master Sheol

Master Sheol

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,556 posts
My bet Is AoS related elves or slaanesh
“Battles are won by courage, by standing firm in the face of overwhelming adversity, by advancing into certain death when every instinct is screaming at you to turn.”

Jorin Helm-splitter

Jorin Helm-splitter

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 876 posts

No, but I feel it's something GW will do eventually and also think it's a good idea for them to do it. Considering how long it's been since the Ynnari arrived in the 40k universe now it would even make sense for having an Ynnari Cult with their own units and stuff developed while Guilliman and Chaos are fighting against eachother.

I want this because I could see Ynnari getting a toned down ability and not being a top fraction for a bit. While adding a cool fraction to 40k.

My bet Is AoS related elves or slaanesh

This is what I think it will be. 

Doctor Perils

Doctor Perils

++ CUNICULARIUS APOLOGUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,918 posts
  • Faction: Heretic Astartes (various)

As it looks like the April WD has an Ynnari Index, I'd be surprised if this is anything to do with Ynnari
sml_gallery_29004_12090_3983.pnggallery_77459_13226_2824.png The War Wolves - Previously known as Lord Thørn

Panzer

Panzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21,075 posts

As it looks like the April WD has an Ynnari Index, I'd be surprised if this is anything to do with Ynnari

Yeah I agree. I only mentioned Ynnari for comleteness sake anyway. Imo it's most likely AoS or something new for CE.

Subtleknife

Subtleknife

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 777 posts
I hope it is high elves for aos only faction I would be interested in.

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 13,159 posts

It's the May White Dwarf which will have the Index. The April one has the Index: Ynnari cover image on the back of it.

Back on-topic, looks very much like something from AoS.

Edited by Chaplain Dosjetka, 27 March 2019 - 10:34 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the shadows.

MegaVolt87

MegaVolt87

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,527 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors

Hm, could be more deepkin stuff? Those turtle guys, I like the cut of their jib. biggrin.png

gallery_154982_15362_23624.jpg

My Iron Warriors Project   Guns for the guns god!, Bullets for the Brass throne!

Jarl Caldersson

Jarl Caldersson

++ OCCISOR CANUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,946 posts
  • Faction: Allfathers Einherjar, DG

It's the May White Dwarf which will have the Index. The April one has the Index: Ynnari cover image on the back of it.
Back on-topic, looks very much like something from AoS.

Let's not mention the letter word, don't want to get this thread locked down.

Plus it's obvious for everyone to see, ITS RUSS DRINKING HORN. Ya bunch of loons.
  • Doctor Perils likes this
sml_gallery_69091_12729_6611.jpggallery_4664_11830_1029.jpeg
If you want your army paint scheme made in Impcat just send me a message.

Battybattybats

Battybattybats

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,452 posts

They had an Eldar musician model way back in 1st ed days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users