Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Apocalypse - Epic at 40K Scale?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic

Battybattybats

Battybattybats

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,452 posts
For Tyranids, much as the Hierophant Forgeworld biotitan is legendary for hobby nightmares and would be best replaced by plastic or redesigned (and hierodule biotitan was made into a little thing) I instead expect a Dominatrix, it being the ultimate leader of a Tyranid planetside force and not covered by a forgeworld model.

Triszin

Triszin

++ INTERFECTOR ROBUSTUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 7,022 posts

For Tyranids, much as the Hierophant Forgeworld biotitan is legendary for hobby nightmares and would be best replaced by plastic or redesigned (and hierodule biotitan was made into a little thing) I instead expect a Dominatrix, it being the ultimate leader of a Tyranid planetside force and not covered by a forgeworld model.

i just hope they  re-design of the dominatrix, im not a fan of it

banana

redmapa

redmapa

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,840 posts
  • Faction: Reclaimant Crusade

What Im hoping for this is that a lot of factions get new stuff and that they bring back some of the bundles they had way back when like the 5 Leman Russes box or something. Im not too hyped for this but it is a good opportunity to renew certain kits or give stuff to armies that may not get anything in a while.

I would KILL for a plastic Macharius/Malcador!.

Edited by redmapa, 04 April 2019 - 01:56 AM.

• Triszin likes this
++NO PITY.NO REMORSE.NO FEAR++
++Light your way in the darkness with the pyres of burning heretics.++

++We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting
Till the end
++

Brother Casman

Brother Casman

++ ACCUDO FULMINEUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 1,940 posts
  • Faction: Blood Ravens
All right, it's been a week, and GW is being coy with the news, so I think I'll lock this up for now. Should we get any new news, please report this post so the mods/admins can review.
  • Lexington and Dosjetka like this
Active Projects: The Great Repaintening! - follow along on my journey to repaint a Blood Ravens army. | Adeptus Titanicis: Legio Metalica - a slow-grow plog of tiny titans and tinier knights.
Finished Projects: Brother Casman's Waaagh! - All of my Orks... for now. | Brother Casman's Terrain Extravaganza! - Getting the "Third Army" on the battlefield

In the operations of war, [...] the expenditure at home and at the front, including entertainment of guests, small items such as glue and paint, and sums spent on chariots and armor, will reach the total of a thousand ounces of silver per day. Such is the cost of raising an army ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users