After announcing there will be one at the LVO, last night at Adepticon the GW team finally announced the dates for the 2019 Community Survey.
The 15th of April!
The previous survey saw GW finally take Sisters seriously and a brand new line announced for them. This year they are specifically asking for feedback on rules and models so they can set a future direction.
This is a great opportunity to give them some feedback from a Guardsmen perspective! Its almost an opportunity for wish listing (within reason obliviously )
What are some thoughts and suggestions that we can put towards GW in the next survey?
What units would be great, what rules would be like reviewed or adjusted?
Lets keep this constructive and not too far fetched.
Depending how crazy this gets I will try and keep a running tally of the most common suggestions.
Some thoughts so far (including the obvious) to build off
- New multi regiment infantry line
- Keep guard power level as is
- More flyers & tanks (probably should be more specific with examples )
- Veterans need some rules love (specialist doctrines again??)
- Exterminator needs to double its shots that it never got
Edited by duz_, 28 March 2019 - 02:34 PM.