Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sisters of Battle reboot: latest info from p.75 onwards

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2080 replies to this topic

Doctor Perils

Doctor Perils

++ CUNICULARIUS APOLOGUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,935 posts
  • Faction: Heretic Astartes (various)

From Tom Walton's twitter (GW model designer) . A look at the Exorcist's organist and a fun fact.

snip

Fun Fact: The hand positions are placed so it authentically looks like she would be playing Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield.

Actually a pretty fun fact. Props for the visual pun.

Wow, that's awesome! It could nearly be enough to convince me to buy one...

(Though it would probably be heavily converted into Emperor's Children when they come out :evil: )

• Cadius likes this
sml_gallery_29004_12090_3983.pnggallery_77459_13226_2824.png The War Wolves - Previously known as Lord Thørn

caladancid

caladancid

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 733 posts

Do we know if Arco Flagellants are getting a multi-part kit?

Redcomet

Redcomet

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 451 posts

No news about Arco Flagellants, Death Cult assasins, crusaders, preachers or missionaries. 

They could fix that in on go. Make a box with 1 priest/missionary, 2 crusaders and death cult and 5 arco flag. 

But I have my doubts we will see them soon.

• caladancid likes this

Cadius

Cadius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 205 posts

I've been trying to figure out how to build a band for necromunda, now I know where to get the organ and the guitars, just need drums.

x3aDeGlt.png

Ezr91aeL

Ezr91aeL

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 421 posts
  • Faction: Custodes

No news about Arco Flagellants, Death Cult assasins, crusaders, preachers or missionaries. 

They could fix that in on go. Make a box with 1 priest/missionary, 2 crusaders and death cult and 5 arco flag. 

But I have my doubts we will see them soon.

They already told that everything inside the box will get a multipart kit. On the other hand I don't think we will see a new priest, new crusaders or new death cult assassins.

XE7g3TN.jpg2NgmmVH.jpgYlmK7vQ.jpgJfEE2FS.jpg

Brother Casman

Brother Casman

++ ACCUDO FULMINEUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 1,927 posts
  • Faction: Blood Ravens
Okay, since the box set is out, I'm going to lock this up. I know we're waiting on the release of the full multi-part kits in the new year, so when those get release dates, please start new a thread for each release, as necessary. In the meantime, feel free to join the discussion in the Adepta Sororitas forum.
Active Projects: The Great Repaintening! - follow along on my journey to repaint a Blood Ravens army. | Adeptus Titanicis: Legio Metalica - a slow-grow plog of tiny titans and tinier knights.
Finished Projects: Brother Casman's Waaagh! - All of my Orks... for now. | Brother Casman's Terrain Extravaganza! - Getting the "Third Army" on the battlefield

In the operations of war, [...] the expenditure at home and at the front, including entertainment of guests, small items such as glue and paint, and sums spent on chariots and armor, will reach the total of a thousand ounces of silver per day. Such is the cost of raising an army ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)