Enter those who dare, the Masque of the Dreaming Shadow

Axineton

You've got a great start to your army. One more box of troops, but my count, and you'll be able to field a small battalion. Get star weavers to haul them around.

Yep next payday I’ll buy another troupe and maybe 2-3 starweavers I reckon mate. The troupe are quick to build and paint by the looks of it so I could have a little force going in no time. 

Looks like I bought an out of stock Shadowseer! The eBay shop just emailed me and apologised and offered me a Solitaire or Death Jester instead. I went with the Solitaire. Looks like I’ll have to find a Shadowseer somewhere else now. 

Cool, thanks for the recipe. I'll be hitting up my Harli's again in the next few days. I assembled my squigs and stone trolls yesterday and primed my Tau KT this morning. About to go air brush them. Think I'm gonna use the blues I used on my harlequins, I've not seen blue Tau yet? Any ideas? Maybe yellow and greens?

I played once against Tau and we ended up tying the game. I was deathwatch though but they were tough buggers! Anyway Dread have you seen the new Harlequin character revealed today? 

My wife said they look like poison frogs, haha! I'm hoping to get to play tonight. If my friend didn't where himself out today. We're doing 150 pt kt elite games. I picked these guys because I wanted something that wasn't an army I already play. My first kt was harlequins and quit using them after a few games. They're one of the more powerful teams. I wasn't losing with them, wasn't fun. You should try yours in kt if you play.

I play kill team a lot mate! I usually play Deathwatch or Death Guard and also GSC on occasion. I’ve used Harlequins once and against grey knights and was tabled by turn 2. I didn’t know how to use them at the time around 18 months ago. I’d not long come back to the hobby and was still getting used to how these games work etc. But yes this is the plan, to use the Harlequins once they’re all up and painted and when I resume gaming at my club.