Enter those who dare, the Masque of the Dreaming Shadow

Axineton

I'm jealous.

Still finishing basing my death guard (should be done Monday) prior to starting mine. Can't wait to start but also don't want to rush my basing lol.

Seen a few black/grey/purple schemes online that are awesome (like this one https://www.google.com/search?q=black+and+purple+harlequins+colour+scheme&client=ms-android-google&prmd=isnv&sxsrf=ALeKk00hYy01BClerLbQEXrX6R2DGcE7Vw:1590264313056&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjJ4emb5MrpAhXIEcAKHa0HCXEQ_AUoAXoECA4QAQ&biw=412&bih=691&dpr=3.5#imgrc=s9rKO8WQlMkpuM) but got to see if the painting is beyond my pay grade lol

Edited by happyslugger

Well never managed to get it finished as the weather has been to nice so I’ve been out in the garden to make the most of it before I get called back to work. 11 weeks this week I’ll have been off. Anyway enough of my boring work talk here’s what I’ve just done this morning. 

Edge highlight on the red side as best as I can do. I HATE HATE HATE edge highlighting with a passion and whoever came up with It deserves a kick in the nads! 

Here we are, I’ve used squig orange and the recess will be rhinox hide once I get round to it.

Eyt7dLgh.jpg

Tamiya putty white. Sorry, parenting took longer than expected. Plus I had misplaced it. I think there was a discussion in the general pca forum about such things. Other people had more suggestions. May be helpful to check out. I've posted my some unpainted starweavers in my thread that I've used it on if you want to see an example. I've yet to put paint to them though.

Just ordered some on amazon. Will be here in just over 2 weeks. 

Finally managed to get some time to do some more to the starweaver today after finishing work this afternoon. Not much but it’s progress nonetheless. Painted up the guns and whatever these other things are and the faces for the sides of the weaver. Added nuln oil and druchii violet shades after to the guns and the other things and I’ll edge highlight tomorrow. I’m thinking of just shading the faces with green and red shades. 

bmiqjTCh.jpg