Enter those who dare, the Masque of the Dreaming Shadow

Axineton

• 6 months later...

So I ended up selling most of my harlequins a few months back cos I needed some money but I’m in a position where I won’t need to do that again now. I just bought  a Starweaver on eBay still sealed for £12 proper result I thought. And I also found in a cupboard a Starweaver and a whole troupe so a little beginning of a new army which is definitely a long way off. Just thought I’d update the thread. 

Probably around 2000pts worth so I could sell a bit of it off if I win of course. It’s for when I move into my own place at the end of the year it’ll give me something to do instead of sitting in front of the telly.

And I think I’m about ready to give the diamond pattern a go now too. 

Edited by Axineton

Yeah I can buy it all as I go instead of in one big lump cos I know I’ll get fed up seeing it there taking up space. 

Oh yeah Dread check out this video for easy diamonds: https://youtu.be/Uv7hPrT-WvQ saw it on the harlequin Reddit page. 

Edited by Axineton

That was a good video. Thanks for that. If i ever decide to do them that really will help.

Btw i finally got 2 more boxes of bikes giving me 10. I just cant seem to put haywire cannons on them either. The rules just dont make them worth it especially when most of my opponents dont bring vehicles. The star boloas are a big maybe on these 4 new ones.

Edited by Dread

Yeah. Do they fit well with haemonculus covens? An army of wracks, with some harlequins backing them up. Why not?

No idea as I’m not well versed with the Drukhari but there’s a few experts here that I’m sure can answer that question.