Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bikes and Primaris @ 2k

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

librisrouge

librisrouge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,606 posts
  • Faction: His Noble Inquisition

My brother-in-law has been down on his Space Wolves lately but he likes the Primaris aesthetic and always loved bikes. With that in mind, I challenged myself to make a list that would hopefully be effective and enjoyable for him. This was the result.

Space Wolves Battalion-

Wolf Lord on Bike - TH/SS, Wulfen Stone, and Saga of the Hunter

Wolf Lord on Bike - TH/SS

Infiltrators x5

Infiltrators x5

Infiltrators x5

Long Fangs x5 - Lascannons x4

Space Wolves Battalion-

WGBL on Foot - Bolter and Chainsword

Rune Priest in Phobos Armor

Infiltrators x5

Infiltrators x5

Infiltrators x5

Swiftclaws x15+1 - Flamer and Thunder Hammer x2

Bikes are trying to use SotH to get 1st turn charges and wreck things. Long Fangs fang at thing from long ways away, supported by the WGBL. Infiltrators go after objectives. Rune Priest tries to weaken enemies and contribute MWs.

"Frak this, for my faith is a shield proof against your blandishments."

-Book of Cain - Chapter IV, Verse XXI

"I think you really need to be a guard player in order to have that kind of attitude about casualties. My forces were killed to a man for slight strategic gain? All I heard was a buzzing noise until that part about strategic gain."

-Ailarian, Hand of the Kind XXXI

gallery_48988_15465_5689.png gallery_48988_15465_9618.png gallery_48988_15465_8459.png sml_gallery_29004_10691_7586.pnggallery_48988_10980_7442.png

Loshkins

Loshkins

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 61 posts

SB/SS WG on bikes is where its at, you want to build off of that. The swiftclaws will get annihilated. Not a fan of long fangs, but if he has the models give it a shot I guess - maybe keep the RP there with them and create a nice castle off of that with the WG bikes going forward. The real issue is that Custodes can do this list much better, by a lot, maybe suggest them to him if he wants this play style. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users