Val's Last Wall Protocol

They look amazing!

My only gripe (and it is a minor one...) is FW doors on 1 Repulsor and flat plastic on the other - That would do my head in :teehee:

Thanks for the kind words, gents.

They look amazing!

My only gripe (and it is a minor one...) is FW doors on 1 Repulsor and flat plastic on the other - That would do my head in :teehee:

I'm looking for black Fire Support decals to put on the plan doors but cannot find any :(

Don't worry my next one has doors ;)

E2B6hGs.jpg

Ok...

#1, I thought you already had an IF army, since, well you're the IF fanboy after all. 

#2, They look really awesome, I hate painting yellow myself but you got a nice shade there. 

#3, the small little conversions and battle damage are great. 

#4, DRILL THOSE BARRELS!!!!!! :P

• 3 weeks later...

Good job on the tanks. I really like how the Primaris line is being fleshed out. Seeing your Repulsor and two Executioners together is pretty rad. Have you thought about repainted your Astraeus in Imperial Fists colors? 

I think I may repaint it :D

Next us is of course the Chapter Master of the Imperial Fists....CHAPTER MASTER VALRAK!

EA-TlwGW4AAYLZt.jpg

EA-TlwHXoAAmz0G.jpg

EA-TlwGX4AAGvkc.jpg

EA-TlwQX4AUHU2D.jpg

I dig it, that Army is coming along nicely, I amsurprised how well that Lamenters Yellow Glaze is working for you over Averland. I tried it myself once but it didn`t Turn out as Yellow as yours. needed an Yriel Yellow Undecoat in between.

I woluld maybe soften the Transition on the cloack, the black shadow is a tad harsh.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, mate, next up is the start of my Aggressor force, hoping to do like 15 of them, maybe convert a Chaplain, Librarian etc :smile.:

I had 6 spare of the Imperial Fists Aggressors shoulder pads somewhere but I seem to have misplaced them. Want to know if they turn up?