Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Vals Imperial Fists

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

LordValrak

LordValrak

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,505 posts

Thanks, mate, next up is the start of my Aggressor force, hoping to do like 15 of them, maybe convert a Chaplain, Librarian etc smile.png

I had 6 spare of the Imperial Fists Aggressors shoulder pads somewhere but I seem to have misplaced them. Want to know if they turn up?

Thanks for the offer, mate, I actually have so many sent to me from people already, pass them on to someone else xD

Mt7WQJG.png

-----------
Youtube - Twitch - Discord - Twitter - Steam Warhammer Group

-----------

My WIP Imperial Fists Army  happy.png

betrayer41

betrayer41

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,876 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves

These are genuinely awesome. Seeing them all together is going to get my but in gear and really get cracking on my minotaurs.

LordValrak

LordValrak

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,505 posts

These are genuinely awesome. Seeing them all together is going to get my but in gear and really get cracking on my minotaurs.

Great stuff, I do love me some gold!

Some WIP on my first Fist Aggressor, 
69715618_727174874377266_602073523055650

• ranulf the revenant likes this

Mt7WQJG.png

-----------

-----------

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9,401 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
The Aggressor is well-painted.

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

LordValrak

LordValrak

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,505 posts

Thanks, mate.

Bit more work on my Aggressors, hoods cut back and centurion helmets added, I think it makes them look way cooler

69608893_729279937500093_852359122431613

• Grotsmasha and Red_Shift like this

Mt7WQJG.png

-----------

-----------

Red_Shift

Red_Shift

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 957 posts
They are looking good, are you planning on doing any reposing? They stock model looks better with one arm lifted into a better firing pose imo.

I think your collection looks great, especially the character models. I also think you've done a great job on the tanks, they can be an nightmare to paint yellow. It's what has stopped me buying an Astraeus!

LordValrak

LordValrak

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,505 posts

They are looking good, are you planning on doing any reposing? They stock model looks better with one arm lifted into a better firing pose imo.

I think your collection looks great, especially the character models. I also think you've done a great job on the tanks, they can be an nightmare to paint yellow. It's what has stopped me buying an Astraeus!

Yeah, I will be doing a lot of kit bashing when it comes to it, really look forward to deploying just so much bolter dakka :D

• jeremy1391 likes this

Mt7WQJG.png

-----------

-----------

Steel Company

Steel Company

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,938 posts
Val, I rather enjoy your videos, but I've got a question.... what is your favorite Primaris kit so far?
To all you Space Wolf Players... Its called a Razor and the Soap isn't a Daemon.
--Dremen

The Iron Hands, they are the real emo marines. Seriously. The Dark Angels aren't the ones who sit around cutting off bits of themselves, wearing black, and complaining about weakness and ennui...

--Octavulg

LordValrak

LordValrak

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,505 posts

Val, I rather enjoy your videos, but I've got a question.... what is your favorite Primaris kit so far?

I'd have to say Vulkan, I love his pose and the base it's on. 

Mt7WQJG.png

-----------

-----------

Steel Company

Steel Company

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,938 posts

Huh didn't know they primarised Vulkan...
To all you Space Wolf Players... Its called a Razor and the Soap isn't a Daemon.
--Dremen

The Iron Hands, they are the real emo marines. Seriously. The Dark Angels aren't the ones who sit around cutting off bits of themselves, wearing black, and complaining about weakness and ennui...

--Octavulg

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,079 posts

Someone asks about Primaris, and Valrak responds about a Primarch.....

Man, NOT helping the jokes at all he is :lol:

• Steel Company and Excessus like this

Excessus

Excessus

++ APPORTO FERMENTUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,287 posts
  • Faction: Alpha Legion, Thousand Sons
Hahaha 😂
"Deception IS the point. Any fool can calculate strength. That one has been doing it from the moment he saw us. Now, he has to calculate what he can't see. And fear what he doesn't know."

Alpha Legion Cell #379, Thousand Sons and other friends - The corruption of cell #379
The Serpent's Lair - Alpha Legion Forum
+++ DIU AD BELLI - Legion War! +++ (2017 ETL replacement)

gallery_48988_10980_12646.pnggallery_29004_9303_652.pngEcJeVZz.pnggallery_48988_13169_1292.pnggallery_48988_10069_14888.pnggallery_61265_13249_83587.png

LordValrak

LordValrak

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,505 posts

Man, NOT helping the jokes at all he is laugh.png

Not going to lie, read that as Primarch instead of Primaris xD

• Steel Company likes this

Mt7WQJG.png

-----------

-----------

Steel Company

Steel Company

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,938 posts

Man, NOT helping the jokes at all he is laugh.png

Not going to lie, read that as Primarch instead of Primaris xD

Never expected anything less Valrak, though my first question still stands, what is your favorite primaris kit.
--Dremen

--Octavulg

Paradogmatic

Paradogmatic

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 165 posts
  • Faction: ++Redacted//:242++

Thanks, mate.

Bit more work on my Aggressors, hoods cut back and centurion helmets added, I think it makes them look way cooler

69608893_729279937500093_852359122431613

I much prefer the Gravis suits without the hood. Have to agree these look great
  • Brother Lunkhead likes this
//LEGION//GAMMA++OMICRON  -- Transmit

++ 1642nd Explorator Fleet - Yggdrasil // Finished // WIP
---++ //Void Hunters// ( Element 242//Primaris Program ) - Primaris Detatchment  // Finished // WIP

//REDACTED

Dont-Be-Haten

Dont-Be-Haten

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,421 posts
  • Faction: Carmine Blades
What would you recommend going forward with the glazes no longer being produced?

gallery_62972_10568_26224.jpggallery_62972_10568_6124.jpggallery_62972_10568_31437.jpgETL_VI_Banner_Dominus_Exercitus_Blood_Angallery_62972_14467_3723.jpgxpyOWpw.jpggallery_62972_14467_9083.jpg

LordValrak

LordValrak

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,505 posts

What would you recommend going forward with the glazes no longer being produced?

I've heard Army painter Inks are decent!

Here is some work on my next vehicle, still a WIP :)

tIwYzVz.jpg

nQeF3X6.jpg

TB0DHOR.jpg

O15Pmr7.jpg

• Grotsmasha, GreyRavenC, Dr_Ruminahui and 1 other like this

Mt7WQJG.png

-----------

-----------

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9,401 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Even as a WIP, the walker looks great!

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

Red_Shift

Red_Shift

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 957 posts
I personally don't like the kit but you've done a great job with it. Please drill the chest guns though!

Freakshow668

Freakshow668

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 256 posts
  • Faction: Chaos
Beautiful work Valrak, love those Fists.

gallery_48988_15465_21394.png

Grotsmasha

Grotsmasha

++ TORTOR PUMILI ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,288 posts

I didn't want one until now...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users