Val's Last Wall Protocol

They look great! Aren't Celestial Lions typically of darker skin from their tribal homeworld? I could be wrong, but I seem to recall that being a thing in their lore.

Yep, their look, names and culture are very African inspired

A lone Space Marine came forward, bearing the black helm of a Pride Leader. He knelt before the Reclusiarch and removed his dark helmet. Grimaldus was greeted by the sight of a face that was a warm, rich brown complexion of a human born to equatorial climes. Though he had never been to the Lions' homeworld of Elysium IX, he had met many of its dark-skinned sons. They were a culture of hunters: proud from birth to death, true Scions of Dorn.

Edited by Pulse

They look great! Aren't Celestial Lions typically of darker skin from their tribal homeworld? I could be wrong, but I seem to recall that being a thing in their lore.

They are, I am doing it like they've been reinforced by the Primaris, they were down to under 100 marines and their homeworld was lost when the great rift hit :)

What other chapters do you have planned?

Subjugators and Warbringers are next :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like the Soul Drinkers you did. But am I mistaken that in the end they found they weren't actually sons of Dorn? Though they did act as such, saved his space fort and were honored by the Fists for the Sacrifice.

They answered the Last Wall once, that's good enough for me :D

• 1 month later...