Vostroyan WIP

Bonzi

Base primer is zandri dust, over coated with ushabti airbrushing, then corners and joint areas are lightly hit with a grey airbrush. All rivets, corners, and lines are traced out with Sepia wash. Balthazar gold, lead belchers, and wazdakka red are the detail colors. Sepia washed on the gold and nulin oil on the lead belchers.

I have a Chimera, a Wyvern, and a Vulture I'd like to tackle next.

gallery_55178_13851_137251.jpg

Got the Chimera done. A little less clean on the lettering and numbering but I've learned that the more I mess with the lines the more gummed up things get so I'm gonna be happy with what I've got and move forward. I've got two more Chimeras to get it right on anyway lol.

I have a lot of infantry completed too but I'm having some formatting issues so those will wait for tomorrow.

gallery_55178_13851_343630.jpg

gallery_55178_13851_614270.jpg

gallery_55178_13851_501850.jpg

That's the Wyvern finished off. I've meet the painting goal I set for myself a month ago. I may dig deep and try to finish off an Armored Sentinel I have started but after that it's time to switch gears and finish off my last 20 or so models for my Gloomspite Gobblins. That should freshen me back up to tackle my Vulture.

gallery_55178_13851_919398.jpg

gallery_55178_13851_109800.jpg

That's one Taurox down. I think I'm hitting painting burnout though so this might be the last for a bit. I have the Vulture and another Russ prepped but they might have to sit in the back burner for a time.

This last push has seen me finish painting just about half of my armor and infantry that I have to do so I'm pleased with that. Someday I may even have a fully painted army, after all it's only been 10+ years since I started the hobby lol.