What are you working on now?

Captain Idaho

I have bought for my Ultras:

1x Repulsor

1x Impulsor, to carry the next unit and a Chaplain
3x Bladeguard Veterans

I know the Repulsor isn't too competitive, but it's got a lot of guns, can carry a squad of Intercessors and a Gravis Captain, and it seems like a pretty nasty platform to use Martial Precision on. Gonna use it to both shore up my lacking anti-tank and to act as a transport.

Edited by SvenIronhand

Wow, truly great work in this thread!

I normally post all this stuff in the WIP section, but I figure you guys would appreciate it. feel free to follow the link in the sig if your interested for more.

So I've finished the Centurion for my relic terminator squad...finished converting that is.  When the weather gets a bit warmer I'll prime this guy and paint him.  In the mean time I have four other terminators to do.  They are almost done, and I'll post some pics up in the next few days.  Having been a conversion between repulsor legs, classic terminator torsos, grey knight heads, and chaos lightning claws, I hope i pulled of the look.  Any suggestions please feel free to shout them out.

uoVIc5A.jpg

Op0CD9w.jpg

FOUyyFG.jpg

tYU87Aj.jpg

twvrGOJ.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

image0.jpg?width=907&height=669

Working on some Bladeguard for my army. Oh, and wrote some lore.

The Knight-Suzerains of the Victrix Guard are ever in demand. In the Ultramarines’ ranks and beyond, they fight, providing a shining martial example to their brothers. Captain Romulus can count three such warriors amongst the ranks of the 3rd Company. Granted to him by the Primarch, his lord, his king, they provide him with peerless skill-at-arms and a esprit de corps that is unmatched. To the brothers of the 3rd, these warriors fight like heroes of old, like Ventanus and Thiel reborn.

But these displays of martial prowess are only the tip of the iceberg for the Victrix Guard. In secret, the Primarch intends for his sons to rule again. The glimmer in his eye that is the defeat of Chaos beckons to him forever-more. A shattered kingdom must be rebuilt, and it must be ruled by an iron fist, so that it never succumbs again. And who better than the sons of Ultramar?

Edited by SvenIronhand

• 2 weeks later...

Ramell: Outstanding chip work. beautiful paint job

In the mean time, here is another model I've been working on.  I honestly think its some of my best work...course, the model its based on is sheer dynamite, so I had a lot to work with.  I had to increase the size of this guy's legs and a little at the waist, in order to make this guy primaris sized.  I give you, my work in progress Master of Sanctity.  I hope you guys like it. C&C Welcome, thanks for stopping by!

hY3TWr2.jpg

Lc8I8Z9.jpg

YTLjBXd.jpg

7xHP285.jpg

Just got my Ventris model, and new Redemptor I'll be putting together.

The Redemptors have really risen following the new codex, and are a fantastic generalist unit.

I was looking at these guys yesterday, they seem great with the amount of firepower they can put out, and now in melee! I love the look of the plasma but might avoid it for that reason. 

I'm taking part in #MarchForMacragge on Twitter so working away on Ultramarines and a new force of Libators for a crusade campaign against my mate's Necrons. So far completed a converted Primaris captain for the Libators and working on a Firstborn lieutenant for them now. Torn between working on the Libators Chaplain or a Ultramarines bike captain after that. 

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_16936/gallery_55046_16936_124753.jpg

I'm working on the last two Bladeguard Veterans for Ultramarines First company, then finishing my Incursors for Tenth company, a Tactical Squad and two Outriders for Sixth company, before starting Fourth company.

Mel_danes: I'll do you one better

Magister Sanctitas Aulus – Custos Reliquias

wVsSzSX.jpg

Head of the Chaplain Order on the Aquila Umbra, Aulus, is affectionately known, as the Keeper of the Relics.  Aulus sees great value in of tangible evidence of the Chapter’s history.  With limited space aboard the Umbra, Aulus has started storing some of the minor relics within his own warplate.  He views inspiration and guidance as the two most important duties of the Chaplain Corps.  As such, he seeks to make himself a walking, shouting, example of inspiration on the battle field.  Having a penchant for the dramatic, his brothers gather to hear his soaring orations as he recites the wisdom of the Codex Astartes. Charging ahead on any given battlefield, Aulus screams the litanies (which are reverberated through integral speakers in his armor), as he seeks to inspire his brothers to even greater feats of valor.

I am the Hammer,

I am the edge of His Sword,

I am the tip of His Spear,

I am the mail about his Fist,

I am the flight of His Arrows.

I am the right hand of my Emperor,

I am the instrument of His Will,

I am His Sword and He is my Armor,

I am His Wrath and He is my Zeal,

I am the Bane of His Foes and the Woes of the Treacherous.

Let us be His Shield,

Let us speak His Word as He fuels the Fire of Devotion,

Let us fight His Battles, as He fights the Battle at the end of time,

And let us join Him there, for Duty ends not in Death,

In Vengeance be true, in Valor be Strong.

I am the Hammer,

I am the Sword,

I am the Spear,

I am the Shield,

I am the soldier at the End of Time.

4fYW4mR.jpg

Gfau9pS.jpg

zt1pCnC.jpg

DLlJN7Q.jpg