New Keeper of Secrets Special Character name drop?

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/04/09/grim-dark-corners-greater-daemons-of-chaos/

Today's Warhammer Community lore article (as well as remembering that Ku'gath exists) highlights a named Keeper of Secrets that I don't recognise.

Shalaxi Helbane

Amongst Slaanesh’s Daemons, the undisputed martial champion is Shalaxi Helbane. Created to fight and defeat rival Greater Daemons – especially those of the Blood God – Shalaxi has bested some of the most formidable adversaries in the galaxy, including, if rumour is to be believed, Skarbrand.

Is this just my wiki search skills being deficient or a future proofing reference to a new special character?

Most likely the name of the special character version of the KoS like Rotigus is the new GUO special character. Can't wait to see the new rules for the KoS and the named version!

Yep, and every other listing was 1 FW Exalted demon, 1 greater demon from the black library books, and the named character that was an alternate build in the plastic kit. 

looks like we have a duelist to look forward to. 

I honestly wonder what kind of duelist rules a monster like that could get. Ignoring invuls would be neat but since it talks about how she's all about defeating other Great Daemons maybe it's something like +1 to wound? That would make her an awesome Knights killer (if she survives long enough to get into melee that is). ^^

Archived