New Chaos Terminator Size

A little of column A and a little of column B – they're definitely bigger overall, but parts like the hands, heads etc. are smaller. I compared one in hand with the Lord of Contagion from Dark Imperium, and they're essentially the same size. I've got a box to build this weekend, so I'll try and get a picture alongside an older Terminator.

A little of column A and a little of column B – they're definitely bigger overall, but parts like the hands, heads etc. are smaller. I compared one in hand with the Lord of Contagion from Dark Imperium, and they're essentially the same size. I've got a box to build this weekend, so I'll try and get a picture alongside an older Terminator.

When you do so, can I ask for a picture of the underside of the groin area? No, I'm not a Slaanesh worshiper, I'm just curious if they followed the new soft armor design of Primaris models who have ribbed armor there that allows great leg poses instead of odd squats and pinched gaits.

I've been contemplating chopping things of material out of my remaining loyalist TDA models to make better poses.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived