The Siege of Terra: The Lost and the Damned

JH79

Looks like many of the territories eat from the same bucket. All the European countries went out of stock at the same time, 10 minutes after going up.

Can't believe how badly organised this is and how insanely small the print run is for such a demand.

Edited by Taliesin

Likely because they haven't admitted he's dead and Omegon has taken on that name?

That would be my quess

Typical GW to do whatever with alpha legion since nothing is sure with them and nobody knows anything. A retconners wet dream.

ebay has exploded with 200 pound copies.

Now you learned your lesson. Set your alarm on your phone and put it across the bedroom so you have to walk there to switch it off and to do that you have remove a post-it note saying " buy siege of terra book two limited ed"  and get up in time and have GW homepage open, and hit F5 until you get the order entry show up!

I was at work and just had the page open to do so!

And yes the AL seem to be a legion that you can do literally anything you want with and it can be canon.

AL with Tau? Sure. AL with Eldar? Sure. AL with SoH but stabbing them in the back? Sure!

What time did the book actually go on sale. A previous post mentioned 10:00 am. I live is US mountain states time zone. I am typing this at just after 9:00 am my time. It looks like the book has been sold out for a couple hours now. It does not even show on the GW site. I am not really interested in The Siege of Terra LE, but I am buying the Primarch LE, and missed out on the Angron one.

What time did the book actually go on sale. A previous post mentioned 10:00 am. I live is US mountain states time zone. I am typing this at just after 9:00 am my time. It looks like the book has been sold out for a couple hours now. It does not even show on the GW site. I am not really interested in The Siege of Terra LE, but I am buying the Primarch LE, and missed out on the Angron one.

Different stocks for different regions. It goes on sale in 20 minutes, but might show up on the page a few minutes early.

Definitely considered it, but I really can't justify going in $90 on Haley. Maybe once ADB or Abnett rolls around I'll take that dive.

The big question is what other art are we getting this time round? Hopefully a Sanguinius and Angron that'll hold up to the Perturabo and Dorn we got last time, quite liked those.

Those in the Australian outback have had a chance to buy for hours now.... ggggrrrrr. Isn’t sold out on their site yet. I thought they might have increased the numbers available but looks like it’s still stuck at 2500.

It mentions a fold out map, I wonder is this a new one or the same map from solar war?

Not for nothing, but Australia's slightly more urbanised than the United Kingdom. Very few people live in "the Outback", so that's a bit of a tired stereotype.