Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New box set rumours. The lion v ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
103 replies to this topic

Master Commander Ajax

Master Commander Ajax

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 678 posts
  • Faction: Black Castellans
If Primaris Marines were as awesome as GW keeps trying to tell me they are then they wouldn’t need to cherry pick iconic units from classic Marines. You made horrific changes to the plot in order to give them an excuse to exist, carry on running with that and make your new Space Marine units and leave Terminators alone.
  • Toxichobbit and CaptainFrederickson like this

They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear.

Sete

Sete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,965 posts
Problem is that loyalist sm won't be back to classic. Unless we want to continue to see dumb :cuss on the Primaris line, they need to bring the iconic classic units to primaris range.
I understand the frustration tho.

Edited by Sete, 13 April 2019 - 01:47 PM.

Robbienw

Robbienw

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,344 posts

If Primaris Marines were as awesome as GW keeps trying to tell me they are then they wouldn’t need to cherry pick iconic units from classic Marines. You made horrific changes to the plot in order to give them an excuse to exist, carry on running with that and make your new Space Marine units and leave Terminators alone.

100% agree, leave terminators to classics and make Primaris their own things that are different.

Giving them terminators would go against the philosophy of Jes Goodwins design of all the Primaris armour being mk10 armour variants anyway. Just say gravis is the terminator equivalent and be done with it.
  • Master Commander Ajax and Toxichobbit like this

Captain Idaho

Captain Idaho

++ ARGENTARIUS IRACUNDUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 17,801 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines
=][= Since this has devolved into Primaris vs Classic Marines and pure speculation I'm closing the thread. I'm sure if there's more information it can be reopened or a new thread created as appropriate. =][=

gallery_26_548_17394.gif
  • Black Blow Fly, Rik Lightstar, Jarl Caldersson and 1 other like this
I've started up a new YouTube channel! Please support me as I attempt to grow it.

Serious Geeks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users