+++ Turf War II: The Battle for Sludge City +++

Ranulf

"Bout time that sump rat scumball Armagio paid his dues. Raise Hell girls but save that damn fool's head for me" - Blackheart Jezebel (Hell's Own)

I, The Yak, boast that I shall paint an Escher Ganger for the influence of House Escher in the Chem Pits by the end of 13th July, 2019.

Going to back up Toxichobbit and get an early Escher foothold in the Chem Pits.

Cracking idea this by the way!

"See Y'all in Hell xx"

Edited by The Yak

Hello Bolter and Chainsword!

Have just wandered over from Yaktribe, partly because of Ranulf’s awesome event, but mostly just to make sure Radulykan is behaving!

Iv yet to check out the last one, but from the intro, this is going to be amazing and I look forward to taking you all on! :D

*the Yakskin Tribe ‘Danger Nation’ follow the machine-ghosts through the wastes until they reach a bridge leading to the next dome, the spirits from above paid little attention to the quiet underhive natives, they had bigger prey in mind...*

I, CaptainDangerous, boast that I shall paint a Spyer Team (5 minis) for the influence of The Outlaw faction (Yakskins) in the Toll Bridge territory by the end of 13th July, 2019.

Once Iv sussed how to upload pictures I’ll get them up! They are already assembled but are completely unpainted, and are kitbashed from SM Scout bodies, dark eldar weapons and have kairic acolyte heads!

Thank you Ranulf for taking the time to give us a shout! It’s a pleasure to be here!

Here’s to great painting and good times!

Cheers!

Edit: here they are...

https://yaktribe.games/community/attachments/e6266e3f-9c83-4d7e-80f5-5769973f5185-jpeg.54545/

Edited by CaptainDangerous

Turf War 1 worked for me because it wasn't based on the Rules, I was working on a Vigilante group called the Executioners, and I would like to continue them here, but I have no point of reference on how to do so as I don't own any of the books and cannot afford to buy them.

Here are the models I've completed, and the next intended models,

and my intended boasts,

gallery_48988_14028_14860.jpg

JAptXGD.png

Suggestions??

Grot, under the current Necromunda rules there is a Hired Gun entry for Bounty Hunters that uses different profiles to represent the vast amount of different individuals hunting bounties. I see a Squat and Ogryn Bounty Hunter respectively - though which faction has paid for their services is entirely up to you...

I am stumped on my wyrd beastmaster as I await bits in the post

To tide me over I will work on this dude, a yakman beastmen bounty hunter

I, Radu Lykan, boast that I shall paint a beast man bounty hunter for the influence of house Goliath in the settlement by 13/07/2019

Nice work Radu Lykan, looks like you're leading the charge for those muscle-bound brutes! :smile.:

I, Dallo, boast that I shall paint a filthy space peasant for the influence of House Cawdor in the Chem Pits by the end of 13th July, 2019.

Good to see our first filthy space peasant Dallo. Where you find one, there's always more looking for a lovely bit of filth...

"Bout time that sump rat scumball Armagio paid his dues. Raise Hell girls but save that damn fool's head for me" - Blackheart Jezebel (Hell's Own)

I, The Yak, boast that I shall paint an Escher Ganger for the influence of House Escher in the Chem Pits by the end of 13th July, 2019.

Going to back up Toxichobbit and get an early Escher foothold in the Chem Pits.

Lot of anger towards Armagio from the girls of House Escher - he'll have his hands full it seems.

Nice work Yak!

I, CaptainDangerous, boast that I shall paint a Spyer Team (5 minis) for the influence of The Outlaw faction (Yakskins) in the Toll Bridge territory by the end of 13th July, 2019.

Edit: here they are...

https://yaktribe.games/community/attachments/e6266e3f-9c83-4d7e-80f5-5769973f5185-jpeg.54545/

Welcome aboard CaptainDangerous! I need to split the boast up into five individual ones, by the looks of it, you've got two Yeld, one Jakara, one Malcadon and one Orrus, all supporting the Outlaw faction in the Toll Crossing, correct?

Armagio will learn the fear the Spyrer Hunters...

Are WIP pics on here to help motivate people ok, or would it be more appropriate in a seperate topic?

Toxichobbit - post 'em in here and keep everybody motivated/jealous/angry at rivals. :wink:

-Ran

Hello Bolter and Chainsword!

Have just wandered over from Yaktribe, partly because of Ranulf’s awesome event, but mostly just to make sure Radulykan is behaving!

Iv yet to check out the last one, but from the intro, this is going to be amazing and I look forward to taking you all on! :biggrin.:

Greetings and welcome, seen you about on Yaktribe and hope to see more of your stuff here.

Are WIP pics on here to help motivate people ok, or would it be more appropriate in a seperate topic?

Toxichobbit - post 'em in here and keep everybody motivated/jealous/angry at rivals. :wink:

This might motivate people. I'm almost done on my Spawn, barring some highlights on the body, and the base:

5fagzt7.jpg

jBrNMGw.jpg

Still hate priming in white, never doing that if I can help it.

Just curious, whats the nearest weapon thats comparable to a longbow statwise thats available to Venators?? Dont have my stuff with me atm. 

The first thing that comes to mind is the Cawdor Heavy Crossbow. Cawdor in general springs to mind when considering a 'Bandits of the Hood' type Venator gang.

-Ran

I believe I'm the first to finish a mini for this competition. Aaaw yeah

zIUNXqu.jpg

Now I've got two more Spawn to go :wink: More angles in my WIP thread.

EDIT

And since I still have the other two to go....

I, Gederas, boast that I shall paint yet two mote Chaos Cult Chaos Spawn for the GLORY OF THE DARK GODS in the Old Ruins by the end of 13th July, 2019.

DXrrQWj.jpg

xsVjHgF.jpg

Edited by Gederas

I, Gederas, boast that I shall paint yet two mote Chaos Cult Chaos Spawn for the GLORY OF THE DARK GODS in the Old Ruins by the end of 13th July, 2019.

...and first blood to the Chaos Cultists! Nice work Gederas, it looks like Armagio going to have to organise a monster hunt. :pirate:

-Ran

...and first blood to the Chaos Cultists! Nice work Gederas, it looks like Armagio going to have to organise a monster hunt. :pirate:

-Ran

Some forces of Chaos wear their master's marks on the exterior. However,  The Cult of Divine Ecstasy prefers more subtle approaches to garner their master's attention.

I, Eldrick Shadowblade, boast that I shall paint  10 chaos cultists for the influence The Cult of Divine Ecstasy (Chaos Cultists) in the Drinking Hole by the end of 13th July, 2019

7dZyx0s.jpg

Edited by Eldrick Shadowblade

Some forces of Chaos wear their master's marks on the exterior. However,  The Cult of Divine Ecstasy prefers more subtle approaches to garner their master's attention.

I, Eldrick Shadowblade, boast that I shall paint  10 chaos cultists for the influence The Cult of Divine Ecstasy (Chaos Cultists) in the Drinking Hole by the end of 13th July, 2019

:ohmy.: The insidious forces of Chaos have begun a full-fledged assault on Sludge City! Armagio has clearly failed to see the seething uprising of dark forces in his territories.

I've split the boast into 10 separate entries in the Drinking Hole Eldrick, good luck! :thumbsup:

-Ran

Edited by Lord Ranulf

:ohmy.: The insidious forces of Chaos have begun a full-fledged assault on Sludge City! Armagio has clearly failed to see the seething uprising of dark forces in his territories.

I've split the boast into 10 separate entries in the Drinking Hole Eldrick, good luck! :thumbsup:

-Ran

FOR KAY-OOS! :lol:

I'll likely have those two other Spawn finished within the week, probably by Wednesday. I'm currently painting up something that can't be used in Necromunda (sadly), but related to the Spawn at the least.

@Lord Ranulf Thanks for the event... I'd never have gotten around to painting up the cultists and didnt realize they released a pdf! I'm a sucker for a good campaign!

@Gederas FIRST BLOOD! I've got a few things up my sleeves, too. : ) Working on Mortarion at the moment.... :)

Time to push back against these cultist varmints! 

I, Lord Ranulf, boast that I shall paint a Hired Gun - Hive Scum for the influence House Orlock in the Drinking Hole by the end of 13th July, 2019

xowanM2.jpg

-Ran

Edited by Lord Ranulf

Chaos attacking Sludge City? :cuss no... Not on my watch... *Runs to bits box*

Ill have a vow done soon.

Edited by Slave to Darkness

Before I forget, Belladonna and I had a chat last night in one of the Underhive's seedy "bars" and while she was quite cryptic about it all, I think she believes that Armagio might have something to do with her losing her husband and half of her body. She's not foolish to go in alone though so she's called in some favours...

I, Chaplain Dosjetka, boast that I shall paint Belladonna, Yolanda Skorn, Mad Dog, and two more Escher Gangers for the influence of House Escher in the Settlement by the end of 13th July, 2019.

:devil:

And to put cold hard creds models where my mouth is, here's my first ganger: Narcia Joss, former Private in the local Necromunda PDF unit.

gallery_45765_14340_148574.png

The Militant Minxes are on to you, Armagio, you piece of Underhive sump-waste!

Edited by Chaplain Dosjetka