+++ Turf War II: The Battle for Sludge City +++

Ranulf

Marcia Joss looking mighty fine there Dos! Can't wait to see her painted. The Escher FW weapons sets are beautiful, love the designs my favourite of all the houses. I've got the head set too.

I'm undecided which of my girls I'm gonna nominate first. I suppose it's down to who I can afford to die in my next gang fight as we all know your most recent to be painted gets killed next time out!

And, while Armagio is dealing with a gang of angry Escher on his home turf, the forward elements of an Iapto Corp. taskforce have been spotted approaching Sludge City's Toll Crossing with their weapons ready and intentions clear...

gallery_45765_14340_5461.png

I, Chaplain Dosjetka, have decided to bite a big :censored: piece off and boast that I shall paint an Adept, a psychic familiar, and four Neophyte Hybrids for the influence of the Genestealer Cults in the Toll Crossing by the end of 13th July, 2019.

:devil:

Toxichobbit: I am fairly certain that it's supposed to be a separate piece by design. I just glued mine on, fingers crossed it'll stay on!

Edited by Chaplain Dosjetka

+ Updated to this point +

WIP photo. Still need to do a bit of tidying up around her left eye, then the skin/face is pretty much finished.

Looking good so far Toxichobbit. :smile.:

I, Chaplain Dosjetka, have decided to bite a big :censored: piece off and boast that I shall paint an Adept, a psychic familiar, and four Neophyte Hybrids for the influence of the Genestealer Cults in the Toll Crossing by the end of 13th July, 2019.

You'd best start chewing like hell brother. :laugh.:

-Ran

:smile.:

You'd best start chewing like hell brother. :laugh.:

-Ran

* Distends acid maw and starts chomping *

Time to push back against these cultist varmints! 

I, Lord Ranulf, boast that I shall paint a Hired Gun - Hive Scum for the influence House Orlock in the Drinking Hole by the end of 13th July, 2019

Boast complete!

LdNG3qq.jpg

-Ran

Edited by Lord Ranulf

+++ Week One Round-up +++

It's been one week since the commencement of the Turf War II campaign and we've seen quite a bit of interest so far with a total of 38 Boasts from 10 Members - with 2 Completions at this point. Quite surprisingly, there has been a large groundswell of support for the Chaos Cultist faction so far...

Breakdown by Faction:

Chaos Cultists: 13 Boasts (34%)
House Escher: 8 Boasts (21%)
Outlaws: 6 Boasts (16%)
Genestealer Cults: 6 Boasts (16%)
House Goliath: 2 Boasts (5%)
House Orlock: 2 Boasts (5%)
House Cawdor: 1 Boast (3%)

House Van Saar, House Delaque and the Redemptionist Crusade are yet to receive any support in the Battle for Sludge City!

Breakdown by Territory:

The Toll Crossing: 12 Boasts (32%)
The Drinking Hole: 11 Boasts (29%)
The Settlement: 8 Boasts (21%)
The Old Ruins: 4 Boasts (11%)
The Chem Pits: 3 Boasts (8%)

Currently the Settlement is held by the heavily entrenched forces of Narco Lord Daryth Armagio, with the Drinking Hole and Old Ruins showing a nominal House Orlock and Chaos Cultist presence respectively. 

Eleven weeks to go folks, get on down to Sludge City and carve your mark into the campaign!

-Ran

I’m currently batch painting a platoon of guard, perhaps they are on shore leave? :p

Progress is very slow but I have my spyers undercoated!...

https://yaktribe.games/community/attachments/bb7cb07a-0aab-4dc8-b3da-6b606354fcb0-jpeg.85177/

But while I’m here, I may as well make a new boast....

I, CaptainDangerous, boast that I shall paint a Bounty Hunter for the influence of The Outlaw Faction in the Drinking Hole by the end of 13th July, 2019.

*While the men of yellow company, green platoon, 48th Krablokistan enjoy all the vices that Sludge City has to offer. Their Lieutenant is busy trying to convince some scruffy looking Underhive Natives that if they join up today, they can still wear their Yak headdresses on parade and in battle*

My problem of what to paint may have solved itself. May have talked my mate into Delaque, or mayyyyybe Cawdor (great for me, I get to use any extra bits he has left over), but his painting is a bit... well lets just say its :cuss and thats me being nice. So he wants me to build and paint his gang for him (I take payment in pork and pickle pies and bottles of Hobgoblin :tu: ). Even though I would benefit from his choosing Cawdor I kinda hope he goes Delaque, there is a few techniques I want to try out with painting. 

Still waiting on the postman regarding my wyrd beastmaster, will his counts as milliasaur pets need a separate boast, a boast each or be part of the original boast?

Let's group all the Millasaurs together as one boast. 

-Ran

Not the sort of thing you want to run into in a dark alley. :unsure.:

Nice work Gederas, you've secured a strong foothold for KAY-OOS in the Old Ruins! What's the next boast? ;)

-Ran

+++ Week Two Round-up +++

We've now completed week two of the Turf War II campaign and I can only assume everyone is sleeping off hangovers in the drinking hole! In contrast to the hive of activity in first seven days, week two has seen only 2 new Boasts from 2 Members, although we did have 2 Completions from member Gederas. The Chaos Cultist faction is growing ever stronger.

Breakdown by Faction:

Outlaws: 1 Boast (50%)
House Goliath: 1 Boast (50%)

Breakdown by Territory:

The Drinking Hole: 1 Boast (50%)
The Settlement: 1 Boast (50%)

The Settlement remains in hands of Narco Lord Daryth Armagio, who might be starting to wonder if he has overestimated the threat to his city! The Drinking Hole is host to a drunken House Orlock Scummer making threats against all who cross his path and the Chaos Cultists stalk the eerie darkness of the Old Ruins. 

Ten weeks to go folks, stick out those chests, make your boasts and load up those paint brushes!

-Ran

Edited by Lord Ranulf