Chaos Undivided

Rcketmouse

Two quick things to double check.

What does a Chaos Undivided detachment lose? Only the Daemonic Loci for the characters? Plaguebearers will still have DR and such right?

Also a Battlescribe question I can not get battlescribe to allow me to give the Skullreaver to a Khorne demon prince unless he is the warlord. If he is not the warlord the option for relics is there but doesn’t populate. Anyone else have this issue?

What does a Chaos Undivided detachment lose? Only the Daemonic Loci for the characters? Plaguebearers will still have DR and such right?

Also a Battlescribe question I can not get battlescribe to allow me to give the Skullreaver to a Khorne demon prince unless he is the warlord. If he is not the warlord the option for relics is there but doesn’t populate. Anyone else have this issue?

You must specify one unit to be the warlord. Then all characters can choose relics. E.g. Skulltaker is warlord, Khorne DP can take the Skullreaver.

I do have someone in another detachment as the warlord with a relic. Then I add the -1 cp for another relic to the detachment with the Khorne prince and the option for a relic shows but just show none as the only option.

Also thanks for the response about the Loci, I was pretty sure that was the case.

• 2 weeks later...