Close combat humans for 40k ?

Ciler

So,

In an effort to further expand my Thousand Sons army, which is modeled and painted in a pre-heresy style, I would like to add some Prospero Spire Guard (which were the Prospero-based regiment of the Imperial Army at the time). Based on the few available descriptions, their uniform was something similar to Mordians (with frogging) or Vostroyans (when fighting on ice worlds). My main problem is that (aside from the fact that those ranges do not exit anymore) they would have to "count as" tzangors and thus be equiped with a CC weapon and/or CC weapon and pistol of some sort, when most human models (including the necromunda range) comes mostly with ranged weapons.

Victoria miniatures provides this set : https://victoriaminiatures.com/products/10-sword-and-laser-pistol-arms which combined with their Tannenburg Fusiliers regiment, but the cost of even a 10-man unit is quite high, and of course it's not GW models so I would not be able to play them at my local store (the manager would probably be OK with it, but I wouldn't fell comfortable nonetheless).

Any ideas, kitbashes, or sprue combinations ?

My first thought was some of the old fantasy Empire units such as Greatsowrds or State Troops.

If you are willing to go Forgeworld there are the Hoplites, which with the right paint scheme could fit. The helmets feel right so even if you go with another set for the bodies the upgrade kit could still provide useful parts.

Another forgeworld option that springs to mind are the these guys. Agai nthe right paint scheme goes a long way I recently saw some of these with minor conversion fit into an AoS army with the paint scheme downplaying the tech side of the models.

Forgeworld also has a bunch of weapon packs (both for Heresy and for Necromunda) that might be a useful source of close combat weapons.

My first thought was some of the old fantasy Empire units such as Greatsowrds or State Troops.

Thank you for the forgeworld suggestions. The issue with empire models is that they look very very medieval and will not I feel match the theme of imperial guards.

I was checking Anvil Industries, but although they do have some cqc and pistols available, they do not seem to have dedicated melee arm sets. A shame, because it would probably be a good option to mix with GW miniatures bodies without standing out that much (or go full Anvil with their uniform range, which would probably get you something pretty close to Mordians/Vostroyans).