+++ Muster of the Unforgiven +++

Grotsmasha

Don't know what to do with your Chaos part of Shadowspear?

Don't have it. "if" I was to recommend my friend it would probably be that Good guy Cypher :smile.:

Oh, too bad. I was looking for inspiration for my guys. 

'Yeah Guys, We found some pretty sweet armour in unmarked crates. It's a bit spikier than we're used to, but it should work just fine.'

What do you mean with Cypher? Do you mean the generic DA Cloaked Lieutenant with bolt- & plasma pistol? 

Don't know what to do with your Chaos part of Shadowspear?

Don't have it. "if" I was to recommend my friend it would probably be that Good guy Cypher :smile.:

Oh, too bad. I was looking for inspiration for my guys. 

'Yeah Guys, We found some pretty sweet armour in unmarked crates. It's a bit spikier than we're used to, but it should work just fine.'

What do you mean with Cypher? Do you mean the generic DA Cloaked Lieutenant with bolt- & plasma pistol? 

I am doing a Asmodai in answer to Lost doing that DM DA Captain.

Was thinking a out of competition vow for some Black Dark Angels :)

Hey, you can do black Dark Angels in your vow - how you paint your minis is your call as long as they comply with the DA list! :wink:

Expanding on this everyone remember: Fallen, unless completely Chaos'd out, have the same weapon options as company Veterans

And I believe even Cypher has a legal loadout for a Master of Lieutenant...

A 'friend' of mine will be making a Kill Team from the slightly abnormal slightly spiky 'Tactical' squad from Shadowspear.

Don't tell Stobz, he may investigate.

Edited by Interrogator Stobz

A 'friend's of mine will be making a Kill Team from the slightly abnormal slightly spiky 'Tactical' squad from Shadowspear.

Don't tell Stobz, he may investigate.

I've heard of that squad. Unfair that the new guys always get the best stuff. First those large 'Primaris' abominations get brand new armour and gear, now the new transfers get the baroque CH405-pattern armour with spiky trim. Their dual-wielding Lt. with his tattered cloak should take better care of his gear though.

I've a feeling that the normal DA on my shelves will not be very accepting of them,I may need to keep them separate.

They will have fun and do happy dances together!

:biggrin.:

+++OR LAUGHING!!! TWO DAYS PAIN GLOVE FOR ALL INVOLVED, INCLUDING ANYONE LOOKING, THINKING, OR THINKING ABOUT LOOKING INTO THIS HERETICAL PROSPECT+++

+++LET THE HERETIC FEEL THE HEAT. MOVE YOUR ARMOURED CERAMITE FEET. SWING YOUR SWORD TO THE BEAT, CUT THE TRAITOR DOWN LIKE A WEED+++

Edited by GreyRavenC

Thanks for the laughs gents!

:biggrin.:

+++OR LAUGHING!!! TWO DAYS PAIN GLOVE FOR ALL INVOLVED, INCLUDING ANYONE LOOKING, THINKING, OR THINKING ABOUT LOOKING INTO THIS HERETICAL PROSPECT+++

+++LET THE HERETIC FEEL THE HEAT. MOVE YOUR ARMOURED CERAMITE FEET. SWING YOUR SWORD TO THE BEAT, CUT THE TRAITOR DOWN LIKE A WEED+++

What doth poetry!!!

My ETL prep is being procrastinated - mainly because I am trying to finish 6 black knights and 10 intercessors that are half completed. Wish I could have vowed these but there was too much paint on them already!

I'm planning on the finishing assembly/magnets and priming next weekend for the ETL models.

Where do we post our vows and before pics and such? Is a new thread opened for that once ETL begins?

Thanks for the laughs gents!

My ETL prep is being procrastinated - mainly because I am trying to finish 6 black knights and 10 intercessors that are half completed. Wish I could have vowed these but there was too much paint on them already!

I'm planning on the finishing assembly/magnets and priming next weekend for the ETL models.

Where do we post our vows and before pics and such? Is a new thread opened for that once ETL begins?

The event starts on June 1st. That means that, on that day, each eligible forum will receive an ETL dedicated threat, called the [Forum] Outpost, that will serve this purpose exactly: posting vows, progress, completions, and for me to post links to the Weekly Updates!

So you must wait until then... :)

Well, due to an observation that was made during the tournament today, I do know my second vow will be having Sammael in it.

Why am I vowing Sammael if I already have him? Well, I own the METAL one. And one of the players at the tourney brought his Tau, and brought (but didn't use) a Tigershark. The metal Sammael weighs slightly more than a Tigershark. Yes, really. We actually had myself, the Tau player and a third person hold both models in each hand.

So the metal one is going to become a display piece and never see the gaming table again :lol: