Which Super-Heavy tanks do you run?

Hooj

I am thinking about getting one of Baneblade variants for my Mechanicum army and wonder which is best and whats your overall opinion on them be it in Legion or Mechanicum army etc.

Im finishing up the transport mega bolter baneblade variant. It has hover pads instead of treads, but that doesn't actually affect gameplay.

The rules are nice. Half of your transported models can shoot out, the gun can double shoot to munch on infantry, you can put multiple units in, and it receives hits like a tank but disembark like an open-topped vehicle.

I also run a Stormlord, the massive transport volume, counts as opentopped for embarking/disembarking (assault vehicle!) and the mega-bolter makes it very useful.

Load the thing up to the brim with infantry, shove it down the board to a commanding position and then just sit tight and shoot twice per turn with the Vulcan while 45 infantry models makes your opponents day miserable.

I'm just finishing painting up a Fellblade (although in Epic scale). Have absolutely no idea how effective it will be on the battlefield - my main motivations were that it looks extremely cool, something different to what we know from the 40k setting, and it was going cheap on eBay!

Not yet. Tho i plan to get a pair of spartans. One for my Black templars and one to be abaddon's pimpmobile. Both 4pk armies, but I'll use botharmies in 30k too since that community is strong here aswell...

But spartans are only LOW in 40k.

Not sure what should get that islegit Superheavy and 40k/30k compatible.

Baimblade variants? Sicarans?

I also have Spartan in 40k for my Templars and he is really good, but also expensive. 

Is Stormsword good? How does it do againts other super-heavies? I am torn between stormsword and shadowsword. 

I have 2 Typhons and a Glaive.

The Typhons do well and in game where I can get both in they're great mob control, the threat makes primarchs stay in their METAL BOX

The Glaive is so much fun to run though, I was told it sucked and then proceeded to outflank with it and gouge out a large chunk of my opponent's army. I sometimes it can just come down to what you're playing.

The Stormsword is a 'less optimal' Typhon- you use it for taking out large parts of the other guy's regular army. It's not really designed to take on super heavies or concentrations of them. If your meta has lots of SH tanks you want something else.

Archived