Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pure eldar list 2000 pts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Lvlivs

Lvlivs

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13 posts
Made up a new list with some of the models I will be getting, I made this with battle scribe. What do you think?

2000 points

Supreme command detachment (Saim-Hann) 281 points

- HQ 281 points
Farseer skyrunner (doom, mindwar, shuriken pistol, singing spear, twin shuriken catapult) 137 points

Warlock skyrunner (protect/jinx, shuriken pistol, singing spear, twin shuriken catapult) 72 points

Warlock skyrunner (conceal/reveal, shuriken pistol, singing spear, twin shuriken catapult) 72 points

Battalion detachment (Saim-Hann) 1715
- HQ 245 points
Autarch skyrunner (avenger shuriken catapult, banshee mask, Craftworlds warlord, wild rider chieftan, shuriken pistol, the nova lance of Saim Hann) 108 points

Farseer skyrunner (fortune, executioner, shuriken pistol, singing spear, twin shuriken catapult) 137 points

- TROOPS 180 points
5 rangers 60 points

5 rangers 60 points

5 rangers 60 points

- FAST ATTACK 702 points
8 shining spears w/ Exarch (8x laser lance, twin shuriken catapult) Exarch (Star lance, Twin shuriken catapult)
308 points

3 vyper (3x brightlance, 3x shuriken cannon) 210 points

8 windriders (8x scatter lasers) 184 points

- HEAVY SUPPORT 172 points

Fire prism (crystal targeting matrix, spirit stones, twin shuriken catapult) 172 points

- FLYERS 420 points

Hemlock wraithfighter (horrify) 210 points

Hemlock wraithfighter (jinx) 210 points

Edited by Lvlivs, 15 April 2019 - 08:52 PM.

sultansean

sultansean

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 158 posts

Looks not bad.

I think that replacing the vipers with another fire prism would make it stronger and lets you use the excellent linked fire strategem. As Saim Hann the vipers are better than they normally are though. I would be interested to hear how you do with them. It might be worth bringing guide instead of mind war to use on your scatter bikes or shining spears. Something to try out as you get games in. 

Lvlivs

Lvlivs

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13 posts
At the moment I only have 1 fire prism, but I like the mobility that the vypers provide so I can take objectives aswell as if need be can bring them into melee combat.

Yeah I’m going to play with what psycher powers to take but started with the extra mortal wounds. Plus if I get rid of kind war I would probsbly not take horrify aswell. Mostly taking that for the synergy there.

I’ll update with how the army feels once I get the chance to play them and thanks for the review!

Spiritual Liege

Spiritual Liege

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 427 posts
  • Faction: Custodes, IV, Vile Xenos

Pretty much what sultansean said, if you run Fire Prisms, run 2 or 3. Prisms aren't that good on their own, but Linked Fire is super powerful so you should use that. 3 is recommended, as they will be a target and even if one is removed you can still use the stratagem.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users