Future of Logan

One Two Wolf

I remember in Judge Dredd, when a Judge became too long in the tooth, they would take "The Long Walk" (give them a load of weapons and send them out to deal justice), Logan can take The Long Walk into the eye, is he dead or will he return one day? 

Logan is a great character and they really built him up in the Champions of Fenris supplement in 7th Ed. They built him up to be the Shadow of Russ, that he possesses the same wisdom to rule as Russ does. 

Logan shouldn't have to get the primaris upgrade, but there should be a named character who does, and I'm kind of leaning toward Ragnar, but I also want the other wolf lords to return a little changed, as if they encountered Russ in the warp and something happened to them.

There is no way to live in someone's shadow and be happy, that is for the weak to do. A SW should be proud and write his own sagas. If Russ returns Logan relieves the mantle of Great Wolf and his company to Russ as they are both rightfully Russ's. Does Grimnar step down and lead a lesser company? That won't do...

I like the idea where he takes his Huskarls and thane's to the eye, it leaves it open to whether he is alive or dead.

Archived