Hella's Belles

Toxichobbit

With the painting event going on it seems like a good time to start a conversion/painting log of my fledgling Escher gang. I might even write some background at some point. For now though, just names and load outs. And pictures, lots of pictures :smile.:

Here's my initial 1000 credit gang roster. I've not gone too heavy into lasgun spam or anything like that. I'm more interested in narrative campaigns, so I'm well aware that my gang isn't going to be the most efficient, but it will look awesome and be fun to play, which is the entire point of Necromunda. The names were rolled up randomly on a table I created, with a few adjustments to make things fit. If I get chance I'll get the table written up on Google Sheets and link it for other people to use.

Leader: “Cinder” Hella Morr - 215 credits.

Plasma pistol, power sword, flak armour.

Inspirational.

Champion: Raven “Whiplash” Nera - 130 credits.

Laspistol, shock whip, flak armour.

Spring Up.

Champion: Ivy Sioux - 225 credits.

Heavy stubber, flak armour.

Dodge.

Ganger: Jerra “Ice” Prienna - 55 credits.

Lasgun, flak armour.

Ganger: Nenrietta Orlia - 55 credits.

Lasgun, flak armour.

Ganger: Brae Exene - 85 credits.

Needle rifle, flak armour.

Ganger: Alin Rhosinn - 95 credits.

Needle pistol, stiletto knife, flak armour.

Ganger: “Violent” Violet Sakura - 85 credits.

Laspistol, chainsword, flak armour.

Juve: Ramona - 25 credits.

Stub gun.

Juve: Nokomi - 30 credits.

Autopistol.

There's still a bit of work needs doing on some of the models, mainly cleaning but also work on the bases. I want to add some rubber piping and discarded drink cans. Probably some old posters once they're painted too. Most of the models have more gear than in the original gang list, especially the Juves - that's just to allow me some room to grow the gang in ways other than just adding new members (though I do have a second box of Escher that I'm working through assembling).

Looks like a solid list Toxichobbit, nice to see a couple of Juves in there and some variety in the weapon choices - it makes post-battle sequence a bit more fun rather than just upgrading Lasgun Ganger #1, #2, #3, #4, #5 etc.

Which Skills did you go with for your Leader and Champions?

Are you boasting all of the above in Turf War II?

-Ran

Finally, the gang leader. By far the most annoying conversion in the gang, due to GWs new policy on mono-pose parts. I wanted to make her stand out with the traditional Escher coat, but really didn't want to go for the basic pose that GW (and almost everyone else) use. Cue much cutting and swearing.

“Cinder” Hella Morr

gallery_61651_15396_1882.jpg

gallery_61651_15396_12375.jpg

gallery_61651_15396_60728.jpg

gallery_61651_15396_39929.jpg

Looks like a solid list Toxichobbit, nice to see a couple of Juves in there and some variety in the weapon choices - it makes post-battle sequence a bit more fun rather than just upgrading Lasgun Ganger #1, #2, #3, #4, #5 etc.

Which Skills did you go with for your Leader and Champions?

Are you boasting all of the above in Turf War II?

-Ran

Oh yeah, skills. Oops :p. I went for Inspirational on my Leader, to try and compensate for the below average Cl of most Escher. Spring Up on my whip Champion to help her avoid being pinned and unable to make it into melee. Dodge on my heavy stubber Champion to give a bit of extra survivability. I'll add them to the original post.

I might boast them all, but it'd be one at a time. I want to spend a decent amount of time on each model so trying to fit them all into a deadline would be counter-productive. So I'll just do as many as I can.

These look fantastic. I particularly like the power whip Champion and the Juves. The use of the Statuesque Miniatures heads for the latter is a great idea and one that I will shamelessly pilfer. :P

These look fantastic. I particularly like the power whip Champion and the Juves. The use of the Statuesque Miniatures heads for the latter is a great idea and one that I will shamelessly pilfer. :tongue.:

They're really useful for Escher. I'm going to use some of the bionics on gangers and maybe even champions in the future. The only problem I'm running into is that I'm going to end up with a platoon of Escher, rather than a gang. Gives lots of variety in campaigns at least.

I'd suggest you go for the pulp scale heads rather than heroic. I have both from a previous project and while the pulp are too small for most GW stuff, they're perfect for Escher. The heroic on the other hand ended up looking like bobble heads. I can do some size comparisons if you need on Escher bodies.

Archived