Commanders

Orpheus108

Greetings All,

Commanders has been out for a little while now and im sure they have been used. So i thought id ask for people to show their commanders they use, their conversions if any and what they use them for.

My current commander projects are for adeptus mechanicus, grey knights, genestealer cult, death watch and death guard all on my project table ready to go.

My admech commander, im thinking of using the manipulus model to see how he goes.

Side Note: ive read most of the admech books with Vanguard soldier Haldron-44 Stroika, i love this guy, especially in the final book he is in

Meant to reply to this earlier. I've played with the Plague Surgeon and Tyranid Alpha. Both at level 2, both melee for that extra damage stratagem. They make good bait as the people I played against threw more dudes their way instead of focusing on the rest of the team. The Kroot kill team I played against with nids didn't have a commander, but the Dark Angels team did have a primaris chaplain. The chaplain kind of wandered around for a turn or 2 before finally getting stuck in with my plague surgeon who had killed a few astartes by that point and couldn't really be ignored by his commander any more. It was a fun game. My nids are not painted, but the Plague Surgeon is. I'll try to remember to post up pics of him when I get home.

Edit: A little late but here is my commander:

Commander

Edited by gaurdian31