Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Adeptus Titanicus Guns from Forge World

Adeptus Titanicus: The Horus Heresy game

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 20,563 posts
  • Faction: VIIth Legion
Available for pre-order now...

Adeptus Titanicus Warlord Battle Titan Quake Cannon
99550399032_WarlordTitanQuakeCannon01.jp

Adeptus Titanicus Warlord Battle Titan Macro Gatling Blaster
99550399033_WarlordTitanMacroGatlingBlas

Adeptus Titanicus Warlord Battle Titan with Macro-Gatling Blaster and Quake Cannon
99020399005_WarlordMacroGatlingQuakeWeap
  • Doghouse, Captain Idaho, Marshal Rohr and 1 other like this

gallery_26_548_13550.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_548_4494.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_14910_14794.png

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 16,289 posts
  • Faction: 7th Terran Regiment

Oh HELL YES. Quake Cannon Maniple coming in hot.

• Marshal Loss likes this

Your opinion is important, and someone posting here probably does care what you think. You should go tell them. Remember that it really hurts to come up with an idea you care about and have no one else care. Go care about something and tell them what you think. Now. Think of what it would have meant to you when you were young.

+++The Iterators Guild+++

A Group for Lore Minded Hobbyists and World Building Projects

Marshal Loss

Marshal Loss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,337 posts
  • Faction: Sons of Horus

Finally! Been eagerly awaiting both of these. No magnet holes is annoying and a poor design oversight, but easily fixed.

• Marshal Rohr and Brother Handro like this

bl-logo.jpg

The Unblinking Eye
A (perpetually inactive) blog about 30k & the Sons of Horus 29th Company

wildweasel

wildweasel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,236 posts

Finally! Been eagerly awaiting both of these. No magnet holes is annoying and a poor design oversight, but easily fixed.

The FB team have confirmed they do have holes moulded in. What we are seeing as the painted examples are most likely earlier 3D prints/castings there of.

• Marshal Loss, Arkhanist, Battybattybats and 1 other like this

coldfyre

coldfyre

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 484 posts
Quake cannon seems overly stubby to me. Gonna have to break out the extra plastic tubing!

ETL_VI_Banner_02_Oathbraker_.jpg

DuskRaider

DuskRaider

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,188 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard, 3rd Grand Company
Well they're all sold out now, so...

Check out my Photobucket Here
 DuskRaider's 40K Nurgle: An Experiment in Flesh and Machine (House Makabius & Dark Mechanicum WIP currently)

In Service of the Death Lord: DuskRaider's Adeptus Titanicus Project

DuskRaider's 30K Word Bearers Force

DuskRaider's 3rd Grand Company Death Guard Legion Force

To view my older threads, please go to the link HERE and download the add-on to view Photobucket linked images.

Robbienw

Robbienw

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,768 posts
They aren’t sold out in the UK :D

RipOffProductions

RipOffProductions

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 482 posts

hmm, but the pictures of the unpainted models seem to show a lack of magnet holes coming premade on the connection point, hope that that's just a mistake where they used a prototype or something for the picture:

99550399032_WarlordTitanQuakeCannon04.jp

99550399033_WarlordTitanMacroGatlingBlas

Burni

Burni

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 870 posts
There’s some official replies on FW Facebook page that say they do come with the holes.

RipOffProductions

RipOffProductions

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 482 posts

There’s some official replies on FW Facebook page that say they do come with the holes.

hopefully they'll update the pictures to show that at some point.

also, I'm surprised they didn't release any carapace weapons, especially with the full Warlord Titan bundle, sense then they wouldn't have needed to include the plastic weapons sprue... and as I typed that I remembered that the heads are on the weapon sprue, but hey a FW resin head option would still be nice, maybe something with hanging cables or banners that can be heat bent for cool visual effects...

• Battybattybats and Bev'an like this

Battybattybats

Battybattybats

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,409 posts

hopefully they'll update the pictures to show that at some point.

also, I'm surprised they didn't release any carapace weapons, especially with the full Warlord Titan bundle, sense then they wouldn't have needed to include the plastic weapons sprue... and as I typed that I remembered that the heads are on the weapon sprue, but hey a FW resin head option would still be nice, maybe something with hanging cables or banners that can be heat bent for cool visual effects...

I was just thinking yesterday that a Titan with data spikes and mechadendrites coming from it’s head would be cool. A data-warfare Titan of some sort.

I also agree about banners. Something to make adding banners to both weapons and body on a Titan easier would be good.

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 20,563 posts
  • Faction: VIIth Legion
These are listed as "temporarily out of stock" on the website. I guess they were popular. That also means that they're out of the pre-order stage, so I'm closing this topic.

If anyone bought any and can speak to whether or not they have the magnet holes, especially if they can show pictures, I'm sure the Adeptus Titanicus players will be interested.
  • Battybattybats likes this

gallery_26_548_13550.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_548_4494.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_14910_14794.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Adeptus Titanicus: The Horus Heresy game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users