(Apologies if this is posted in the wrong section of the forum.)

So, I went ahead and bought what is supposed to be 10 Primaris Intercessors a while back. Didn't go through the GW website, so I was a little concerned with what I'd be getting in the mail.

Took some time to arrive, and the package was much smaller than I had expected. I thought the guys would still be in their sprues, but to my surprise all the stuff was already cut out and in a plastic bag.

So I have what I assume is enough arms, legs, heads and all to put together 10 Intercessors. Only problem is, that's all that came. Nothing but the parts. So, my question is: Where can I find instructions that will tell me the proper combinations I can use when putting these guys together? 

I plan to reach out to the seller, but if they don't respond I'm hoping someone else may have the answer I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance!  

I found some links through r/warhammerinstructions on imgur. The first is for the 10 man Primaris Intercessor Squad box and the second is for the Dark Imperium set just in case that is what you got. Here are said links:

https://imgur.com/a/mndZT3X

https://imgur.com/a/ndE4b

Much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Instructions probably won't be that helpful, actually. They are based on the parts being numbered on the sprue.

If you don't have the sprues you'll have no idea which leg is #19.

Really good point. You could try and view the sprues on GW's website. They display them in their webstore. The numerical values can be seen if you click on the individual thumbnails and blow the pictures up. See this link:

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Space-Marines-Primaris-Intercessors

Instructions probably won't be that helpful, actually. They are based on the parts being numbered on the sprue.

Yes, I started to realize they wouldn't be a great deal of help and started assembling as best I could by dry fitting pieces together until I believed I'd found matching sets. As one of my more recent posts shows, this backfired just a smidge, lol. Now I'm trying to undo the damage. 

Yes, I started to realize they wouldn't be a great deal of help and started assembling as best I could by dry fitting pieces together until I believed I'd found matching sets. As one of my more recent posts shows, this backfired just a smidge, lol. Now I'm trying to undo the damage. 

PSSSTTTT PSSSSSTTTT... See my post above. If you have the instructions you can ate least identify what you're looking at numerically.

I had to do this once with an old Tau kit(don't judge me)I built a while back. GW was kind enough to ship it with the wrong instructions in the Tau Christmas battleforce from 2017

PSSSTTTT PSSSSSTTTT... See my post above. If you have the instructions you can ate least identify what you're looking at numerically.

I had to do this once with an old Tau kit(don't judge me)I built a while back. GW was kind enough to ship it with the wrong instructions in the Tau Christmas battleforce from 2017

True, but they only have two of the sprues on their website for viewing. I'm assuming the set comes with more than that since I only saw a handful of chest pieces, and there should be 10. Still, I might see if it does me any good in narrowing down what's what. Would have been so simple if I just hadn't bought recasts. lol

True, but they only have two of the sprues on their website for viewing. I'm assuming the set comes with more than that since I only saw a handful of chest pieces, and there should be 10. Still, I might see if it does me any good in narrowing down what's what. Would have been so simple if I just hadn't bought recasts. lol

You get 4 sprues in box, but 2 of the 4 are duplicates. So, the sprues on their website are what you need....